Windows 10: Headphones not recognized after win reinstall

Discus and support Headphones not recognized after win reinstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!! So happy *Smile Thank you guys for all the help!! In the end, the problem was wrong driver indeed, i tried VIA and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Prcofix, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Prcofix Win User

Headphones not recognized after win reinstall

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!!

So happy *Smile

Thank you guys for all the help!!

In the end, the problem was wrong driver indeed, i tried VIA and now it works perfectly...

It says VIA HD audio device now and works *Smile

Seems realtek wasn't for me lol

Guys, i'm very thankfull and i feel obligated to give credit to you and this site for quickness and willingnes to help a stranger!

All the best to you guys!

Prcofix, Feb 22, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, in the voice of Sherlock Holmes, once said: "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" [Sign of the Four, Ch. 6, p 111 in the Doubleday edition of the collected works]. Glad you got it figured out! Happy for whatever part I played in helping...
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headphones not recognized after win reinstall

1. Headphones not recognized after win reinstall - Similar Threads - Headphones recognized reinstall

2. headphones not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  3. headphones not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones not recognized: Headphones are not recognized by realtek audio drivers. Tried everything from reinstalling drivers but didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-not-recognized/d1ebd282-496f-4838-9826-70aeb64db65c
  4. Realtek only recognizes headphones after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek only recognizes headphones after restart: Greetings, I recently upgraded to windows 11 and then after trying it I just went back to windows 10 after that when I turn in the pc, plug in my headphones realtek wont detect it the only temporary soloution is to plug in the headphones and then restart then randomly it...
  5. Realtek only recognizes headphones after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek only recognizes headphones after restart: Greetings, I recently upgraded to windows 11 and then after trying it I just went back to windows 10 after that when I turn in the pc, plug in my headphones realtek wont detect it the only temporary soloution is to plug in the headphones and then restart then randomly it...
  6. Realtek only recognizes headphones after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reinstall headphones

Reinstall headphones: Trying to fix an issue with my headphones as no sound would play through them and watching a youtube video ive uninstalled them how do i reinstall ive checked device manager and it isnt there...
  8. Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall: I just purchased a blue ray player from the Microsoft store and had to reinstall windows 10. I was able to reinstall my 2019 Outlook that I just purchased but it does not show me how to reinstall my blue ray player. What do I have to do about this? I have searched all over...
  9. Reinstalling Headphones

Reinstalling Headphones: I accidentally uninstalled my SkullCandy headphones when trying to find out why they weren't working properly. How do I reinstall them? And why did they stop working properly after I installed Windows 10 on my computer? Thank you!...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924