Windows 10: Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stef i am, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Stef i am Win User

Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it back.. the game works but now only while playing the gane the keyboard dis connects and re connects straight away causing the game to glitch. Also the headphones are not recognised at all.. i looked on all the settings and they dont appear any where at all but if plug them in as speakers they work. Any help appreciated tia

:)

Stef i am, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

1. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Headphones working keyboard

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very brief intervals when I'm playing video games on my desktop PC, but strangely not when I'm just browsing the web. I'm not sure...
  5. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: I have the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. I love them, and I'm hoping they haven't been permanently damaged because they're not cheap. So here's what happened. I only had two things plugged into my USB ports. My webcam and the receiver for my keyboard and mouse....
  6. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it back.. the game works but now only while playing the gane the keyboard dis connects and re connects straight away causing the...
  7. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?: I've experienced this problem since the time I received my headphones, it didn't bother me a lot since it only disconnected every few hours but the past weeks it started to occur more often 5 - 30 minutes. It won't reconnect by it's own, so I had to restart Bluetooth every...
  8. Microsoft Keyboard Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Keyboard Keeps Disconnecting: I have a brand new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 . Every five minutes it loses its Bluetooth connection. If I take out the battery and restart it, it will work for another five minutes. I ran the surface diagnostic tool without success. What...
  9. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...