Windows 10: HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

Discus and support HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this normal headphone that used to play normal on both sides. I later found out that it plays on only the right ear so I taught i should change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OPOKUKODUAH, Feb 3, 2023.

1. HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

I have this normal headphone that used to play normal on both sides. I later found out that it plays on only the right ear so I taught i should change it. I purchased a new one of the same brandImporter Handsfree. When I slide the jack into my pc, it plays only on the left side.I'm now confused because I have uninstalled my sound drivers and reinstalled it again but the problem still persist. My pc is dell inspiron 5559. Need help now

:)

OPOKUKODUAH, Feb 3, 2023

2. Headphones only playing in the left ear, driving me mad

I have Windows 10, and my headphones will only play into the left ear, and my right ear is completely muted. I know it's a problem with the computer since I've switched headphones and still had the problem and my headphones worked fine with another device.

I've already looked at multiple threads and haven't found anything that works yet.

I've already check the balance under my speakers' properties, and they were both equal.

I've updated the drivers, and when that didn't work, I uninstalled them and restarted my computer, which reinstalled them for my automatically with the latest versions.

I've even tried blowing into the socket like some people said.

I couldn't try one suggestion because I only have one audio input about how the right ear playing if you plugged a different pair of headphones into another port, and it could be fixed by half plugging headphones into one port while fully plugging other
    ones into the other.

I seriously have no idea what's going on. What else could be going wrong here??

HaroldVing, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Headphone Only Playing in One Ear

My headphones only work in one ear. I've tried them with a different electronic and it works, so it's not the headphones. Does anybody have a fix for this? I'm on Windows 10.

Bananadrops, Feb 3, 2023
  4. mallack Win User

HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

Best in-ear headphones?

Hi,

I am looking for best in-ear headphones in $50 price range. Since I like music while doing workouts,
    Zagg Smartbuds seems to be the best choice. Maybe you can suggest something else or say your opinions about Smartbuds?

mallack, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

1. HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR - Similar Threads - HEADPHONES PLAYS EAR

2. Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones: My headphones only work on one ear whenever I plug it into my laptop and ive basically already tried everything. i tried going to the sound to balance out the volume and that didnt work. i also tried resetting my sound settings but still nothing has changed. ive also tried to...
  3. Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only One Ear Playing Sound On Wired Headphones: My headphones only work on one ear whenever I plug it into my laptop and ive basically already tried everything. i tried going to the sound to balance out the volume and that didnt work. i also tried resetting my sound settings but still nothing has changed. ive also tried to...
  4. HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR: I have this normal headphone that used to play normal on both sides. I later found out that it plays on only the right ear so I taught i should change it. I purchased a new one of the same brandImporter Handsfree. When I slide the jack into my pc, it plays only on the left...
  5. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  6. Audio only playing in one ear

Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  7. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Audio only playing in one ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  9. Audio only playing in one ear.

Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  10. Audio only playing in one ear!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only playing in one ear!: HELP!! I checked today, and my audio is only playing in one ear! I'm using a ideapad 330, Astro A10 headset, disabled effects, reinstalled drivers, unistalled drivers, updated drivers. Please help, this happened just today, what should I do??? Edit: Nevermind, it just happens...