Windows 10: Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Discus and support Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhammedDaniyal1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth more precisely the instant I turn the Bluetooth on of my headphones it produces a little bit of hiss not as much as when I'm listening something. While using them through wire they were perfect. It's really annoying Please help me fixing this. I've seen a lot of tutorials on YouTube but nothing worked. Hope you will help me fix this.

:)

MuhammedDaniyal1, Jan 18, 2021

2. Headphone jack producing static noise.

I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in
    before restart), but whenever I plug in headphones or earphones (I have tried it with multiple things in the headphone jack, all produced the static). They play sounds but there is static, the levels being too high make the sound distorted (similar to earrape
    videos) and I tried disabling/re-enabling the speakers and still same.

I believe that the headphone jack is the thing that is causing the problem and would like any help I can get. I'm getting a headache from the static (didn't listen to it for long but head hurts) and would like some answers to why this is happening.

AlliDaKitKat, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Hi this is Wil an independent advisor. Since you have mentioned that other headsets are producing the same static noise. Lets try to check the playback settings. Try to disable all enhancements. Just follow the instructions below and kindly reply back
    if you need further help.

Step 1. Right click the speaker icon on the Taskbar and select Playback devices to open Sound settings. Double click your headphones device to open the Properties.

Step 2. Choose the Levels tab and then adjust the Microphone slider to 0. Click Apply.

Step 3. Go to Enhancements tab and then check the Disable all sound effects. Click OK twice to exit.

WilfredPanopio, Jan 18, 2021
  4. JoeShades Win User

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

1. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Headphones Producing Static

2. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  3. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  4. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My headphones makes a static noise while im on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones makes a static noise while im on my desktop: Hi, so i got this problem where if im on my desktop or on certain apps my headphones will start making a slight buzzing sound, like if im on youtube and i stop playing a video and move my mouse around the buttons without clicking anything they will start making this buzzing...
  6. USB produce cracking noise in the headphone

USB produce cracking noise in the headphone: I need your help.. I have Asus Laptop i5 processor with window 10. The issue I am facing the all the USB in my laptop produce cracking sound, I have verified my Headphone no issue with other laptop.I have tried all method nothing work e.g update the software of the sound card...
  7. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones: Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works...
  8. Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise: Hello All. Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front headset jack and that works fine. The headset comes with only one 3.5mm jack, so I had to purchase a splitter. After plugging in...
  9. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...
  10. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant static noise in my speakers. I notice that it starts about 5 seconds after I power up the computer during the boot up. It...