Windows 10: Headphones quiet all of a sudden

Discus and support Headphones quiet all of a sudden in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So today i was watching a Youtube Video doing nothing special when all of a sudden my Headphone volume went down. I didnt change any settings or such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lung7, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Lung7 Win User

Headphones quiet all of a sudden

So today i was watching a Youtube Video doing nothing special when all of a sudden my Headphone volume went down. I didnt change any settings or such in windows and well they just went down. I already tried reinstalling realtek audio drivers, restarting my system plugging my Headphones back into the 3.5mm jack, Disabling the Communications options, Audio Troubleshooting through the Settings, Updating my drivers in the Device manager including the hidden ones and everything i could find on google but nothing worked. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Lung7, Feb 18, 2020

2. Headphones are very Quiet in one hear and fine in the other

Hi,

There's a possibility that some settings in your sound properties are not properly set. For possible solution, we suggest that you follow the suggested workaround provided by
    Yashwanth Kotakuri on this thread.

We also suggest that you check the balance level of your headphone by following these steps:

• Right click the little speaker icon near the clock on the taskbar.
    • Click Playback devices.
    • Double-click the Headphones.
    • Click the Levels tab.
    • Then check the Balance of left and right.
    We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 18, 2020
  3. AnneLee3 Win User
    Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Bluetooth connectivity problem to Windows 10

I was using fine on windows 10 until a few days ago, and all of a sudden they quit working. Windows 10 finds the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones and says it is paired, but headphones will not work. I removed from my device manager and reinstalled several
    times, cleared the pair list on the headphones, updated drivers, shut off computer, etc. The headphones work fine with my IPad.

AnneLee3, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Headphones quiet all of a sudden

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Headphones quiet all of a sudden

1. Headphones quiet all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Headphones quiet sudden

2. Headphones going quiet randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones going quiet randomly: Hello, my headphones keep going quiet randomly. It doesn't happen every 20 minutes for example and just has a chance of going quiet. It fixes itself if i change the volume but it ends up happening again. It doesn't happen if its connected to anything other then my pc so it...
  3. Headphones going quiet randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones going quiet randomly: Hello, my headphones keep going quiet randomly. It doesn't happen every 20 minutes for example and just has a chance of going quiet. It fixes itself if i change the volume but it ends up happening again. It doesn't happen if its connected to anything other then my pc so it...
  4. Headphones going quiet randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic Suddenly Quiet on GOXLR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Suddenly Quiet on GOXLR: Hello,I'm using a GOXLR and it has been working fine for months now, however, all of a sudden in the middle of a discord call my mic got super quiet and very frequently isn't picking up talking. Looking into the routing section of the app reveals that GOXLR is picking up my...
  6. Mic Suddenly Quiet on GOXLR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic Suddenly Quiet on GOXLR: Hello,I'm using a GOXLR and it has been working fine for months now, however, all of a sudden in the middle of a discord call my mic got super quiet and very frequently isn't picking up talking. Looking into the routing section of the app reveals that GOXLR is picking up my...
  7. Mic Suddenly Quiet on GOXLR

8. Headphones quiet all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones quiet all of the sudden: I used to put the volume to 4-8% and I heard it fine, now I have to put it to 100% since yesterday. It isn't the headphones. I changed the sample rate and it helped a bit. Please help. submitted by /u/imminentfrog [link] [comments]...
  9. Constant quiet beep in headphone

Constant quiet beep in headphone: This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem. In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of...
  10. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...