Windows 10: Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

Discus and support Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurBaider, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help...

:)

ArthurBaider, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

1. Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - Headphones recognised speakers

2. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  3. Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...: Whenever I plug my headphones into the headphone jack, it is no longer playing from the headphones, but the speaker instead. The headphones come up as "Headphones RealtekR Audio". This didn't happen 3 days ago, and I have already restarted/updated Windows. I've tried updating...
  4. Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones playing from speakers, recognised as "Headphones Realtek Audio"...: Whenever I plug my headphones into the headphone jack, it is no longer playing from the headphones, but the speaker instead. The headphones come up as "Headphones RealtekR Audio". This didn't happen 3 days ago, and I have already restarted/updated Windows. I've tried updating...
  5. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  6. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  7. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...: I have no idea how to fix this, all I know is it's been an issue for years now, since I first built this PC, I would really appreciate any input as I can't find a solution anywhere. Thanks. Some more details: I use Realtek Audio Console. I have my headphones and mic plugged...
  9. My headphones recognises as speaker

My headphones recognises as speaker: Hello, some time ago, i bought wireless headphones with USB connection Razer Nari Essential. My Computer recognises it as speaker and i do not know what to do, i tried everything. Can somebody please help me?...
  10. Headphones recognised as speakers

Headphones recognised as speakers: So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help......