Windows 10: Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard.

Discus and support Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my motherboard does not have a headphone jack so I plugged it into the speaker jack, it works but the audio only comes out of the right side and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by terenceec, Dec 3, 2020.

1. terenceec Win User

Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard.

Hi, my motherboard does not have a headphone jack so I plugged it into the speaker jack, it works but the audio only comes out of the right side and is recognized as a speaker. Is there a way to get audio from both sides or get it to recognize as headphones.

:)

terenceec, Dec 3, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

MSI Shows Off B450 Tomahawk and B450-A Pro Motherboards

MSI showed off two of its latest socket AM4 motherboards based on AMD's upcoming B450 chipset, the B450 Tomahawk and B450-A Pro. The Tomahawk is slotted in MSI's minimalist yet gamer-grade Arsenal Gaming series, and has a clean look, with a feature-set that doesn't exceed that of the chipset by much. Slick new VRM and chipset heatsink designs which debuted with Intel 300-series Tomahawk boards, make their appearance here. There's just one M.2-22110 slot. The B450-A Pro is part of MSI's mainline motherboard lineup, and targeted at system-integrators, with a similar feature-set to the Tomahawk, though slightly built to a cost.

Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. 6IgAgjtZK1o1Yy6Y_thm.jpg

Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. tOAwOxvyBECM4pRr_thm.jpg

btarunr, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Speaker recognized as headphones.

Hello @auioohi , welcome to tenforums! Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. :)

Change the name of it, (and the icon, if you wish)

Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. [​IMG]

Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Headphones recognized as speakers on MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard. - Similar Threads - Headphones recognized speakers

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: im just ading the answer here since i researched a lot for an answer and none was helpful , this helped me if it might work for you after the last step you can rename your realtech hd 2nd audo to headphones :...
  3. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  4. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  5. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Headphones recognized as speakers

Headphones recognized as speakers: I recently got a gaming desktop from Acer. I’ve had it for a week, it was working fine. I was playing games with it. I left my desktop to go and eat lunch. The computer went into hibernation mode by it self. It’s normally like that I came back, turned on the Computer and all...
  7. B450 Mortar Max > B450 Tomahawk Max II - Reinstall Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    B450 Mortar Max > B450 Tomahawk Max II - Reinstall Windows?: Hey guys, my MSI B450 Mortar Max has died so I've bought a B450 Tomahawk Max II to replace it. I'm really hoping I won't have to reinstall Windows 10? Can anybody advise please? 178854
  8. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I recently bought the Eksa 900 pro headset, and, because I want the lights on the headset to be used, I use the usb connection mode. Here comes the problem: when I connect my headset do the computer, who doesn't have either realtek HD audio manager nor realtek audio console,...
  9. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I have a pair of rear speakers and table microphone plugged in to the rear jacks and headset plugged in to the front, all devices are working fine except that the computer doesn't distinguish between speakers and headphones as my headset is recognized as speakers. Is it...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924

Users found this page by searching for:

1. b450 tomahawk back headphones