Windows 10: headphones stop youtube working.

Discus and support headphones stop youtube working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing, goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by D and NGates, Oct 21, 2018.

1. headphones stop youtube working.

When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing, goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged. This problem only started recently. Have not changed headphones.

:)

D and NGates, Oct 21, 2018

2. Headphone stops working randomly.

Hi,

As per the description, the issue might be caused due to damage in the port. I suggest you to connect another headphone and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with the hardware.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

headphones stop youtube working.

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

headphones stop youtube working.

1. headphones stop youtube working. - Similar Threads - headphones stop youtube

2. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  3. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  4. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones stopped working: After unplugging the headphones and plugging then back in to my laptop the sound stopped coming. Speakers still work, headphones also work in conjunction with my smartphone, but not on PC.I've ran this test: and I DO hear the test sound in the headphones, but nothing in the...
  5. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones stopped working: After unplugging the headphones and plugging then back in to my laptop the sound stopped coming. Speakers still work, headphones also work in conjunction with my smartphone, but not on PC.I've ran this test: and I DO hear the test sound in the headphones, but nothing in the...
  6. Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones stop working randomly: Hello good day. It says my headphones are plugged in, even if I turn them off, and if I try to remove them it says "they can't be removed". I try to turn off bluetooth, but when I click on a different tab and turn it back on, I turn it back on. I tried to remove the earphone...
  7. Headphones stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones stopped working: My headphones just randomly stopped working and I know it isn't the headphones fault as no pairs work I can still get sound out my monitor but no where else any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/totan39 [link] [comments]...
  8. Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work

Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work: I had an issue where my headphones suddenly stopped working, and while troubleshooting went through all the possible online solutions: making sure drivers were updated, sound was on and off mute, checked the sound setting for correct default etc., all to no avail. I found an...
  9. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800
  10. Headphones stopped working

Headphones stopped working: Just installed 10, and my headphones have gone dead. When I unplug them, the sound works normally through a connection to my hifi set. The headphones work all right when connected to my Mac. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize the headphones? 22361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i plug in my headphones youtube stops

2. When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged. This problem only started recently. Have not changed headphones.

3. headphones stop youtube

4. headphones stop youtube from playing