Windows 10: Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

Discus and support Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruv Srivastava1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to Windows 10, but it's my and my father's computer, and he has really essential things inside that I don't want to back up right now. Is there a method to resolve this problem? Also, when I look at the Events for the headphones, it states "Device settings are not migrated," which I'm not sure whether this is related to the pro

:)

Dhruv Srivastava1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio

when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error

Please solve my problem

KishanGowda, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

Hands free ag audio

So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10
    I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself (it didn't end well)

I ended up deleting hands free ag audio from control panel because it was in location 97 and I didn't know how to change the location.
    Does anyone know how to download hands free ag audio or fix it?

snooooozee, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

1. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working - Similar Threads - Headphones stuck hands

2. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working: So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to...
  3. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  4. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  5. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  7. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together: I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke hands free AG audio's mic together. When I change the audio devices to those respectively I can't hear any sound on my...
  9. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio: I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error Please solve my...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...