Windows 10: Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop

Discus and support Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I have these Gid5b BT headphones that work perfectly well with my laptop and my phone. And I have a desktop computer with a BT dongle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skull_in_kippah, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop

Hey guys,

So I have these Gid5b BT headphones that work perfectly well with my laptop and my phone. And I have a desktop computer with a BT dongle plugged into it, that works perfectly well with my other BT headphones (in-ear ones, that's why I want to use another set when I'm home: more comfort, better sound). But they can't work together: there's constant stuttering, and it gets better or worse depending on my head position - look right and it stutters less, look left and it stops working completely.

So far I've tried connecting that dongle to different USB ports and putting it in different places with a USB extension hub (on my desk in direct view of me and my headphones, behind my desk, under my desk, etc). I've also checked a ton of forums and support pages and tried all the possible proposed solutions listed there: changing Bluetooth settings, changing sound settings, changing headphones settings, even changing Wi-Fi adapter settings. You guessed it - nothing works.

Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/skull_in_kippah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skull_in_kippah, Oct 24, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop

1. Headphones stuttering with Win10 desktop - Similar Threads - Headphones stuttering Win10

2. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  3. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  4. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!

Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!: Hi! I have a Bluetooth headphone that keeps stuttering whenever i link it with my pc Win10 , and this problem has been giving me a headache since months now! i have Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop but i highly think the problem is in windows! I tried different headphones: same...
  6. Audio stutters in Win10

Audio stutters in Win10: Hey everyone, Since I built my new PC and i believe before that as well, not sure I've been experiencing annoying audio glitches. It essentially means that every now and then all the audio coming from my PC will just stop producing for about half a second, and then resume...
  7. MORE WIN10 STUTTERING WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MORE WIN10 STUTTERING WOOOOOOOOOOOOO: Alright, same business as EVERYONE ELSE. I upgraded my garbage HP laptop from win8.1 to win10 and now it stutters like a speech impediment. I read other posts and found that running the AMD cleanup utility DOES work. Except it removes my GPU drivers and subsequently I can no...
  8. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth headphone audio stuttering: I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and...
  9. Win10 Audio and video stutter

Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  10. Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working

Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working: In a nutshell the problem is this: This morning, my son's Windows 10 desktop was working normally, including the headphone jack being usable. Then hours later, audio wouldn't play through the headphones, although inserting phones into the jack was detected. Doing so would...