Windows 10: Headphones with bass boost

Discus and support Headphones with bass boost in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A while ago I got wireless headphones and now im putting them to use, i synced them with my pc but it has some type of bass boost effect, im not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nik Vah, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Nik Vah Win User

Headphones with bass boost

A while ago I got wireless headphones and now im putting them to use, i synced them with my pc but it has some type of bass boost effect, im not sure why

:)

Nik Vah, Apr 5, 2021

2. Bass Boost not available on HDMI

I want to boost the bass on hdmi output of my laptop but it has low frequency protection instead of bass boost on enhancement tab. I also tried updating my HDMI sound driver but nothing happened. Is there any way i can boost the bass of my home threater.

KeshavGoel, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Update audio crackle with Bass Boost

Hello,
    Recently I upgraded Windows to the new Anniversary Update. However, when I turn on Bass Boost in the Sound settings, there seems to be a weird crackling sound when playing a video, just as if my headphones are broken or can't play enough bass. I believe this has to do with Windows, as I found a really weird thing - if I go to the settings and disable Bass Boost, then enable it again, the video plays out fine. Until I play another video - then the sound is crap again. And so, every time I play a video I have to re-enable the Bass Boost to get a decent sound.
    This happens both with the default audio drivers and with the suggested Conexant drivers on the manufacturer's website.
    Before I upgraded Windows there was no issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks Headphones with bass boost :)

Vladislav Iliev, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Headphones with bass boost

headphones

Right-click on the speaker icon in the system tray and select Playback devices from the right-click menu.

Select the Speakers from the list (or any other output device for which you want to change the setting) and then click on the Properties button.Boost Bass in Windows 8

From under the Enhancements tab, select Bass Boost checkbox and then click on the Apply button.

The default bass settings work very well, but you can click on the Settings button to change the frequency and the boost level for the Bass Boost effect.Boost Bass in Windows 8

If you have installed the manufacturer supplied device drivers, then the steps may be a little different. For example, if you have installed the Realtek HD Audio device drivers, then the third and fourth steps would be like this:

From under the Enhancements tab, select Equalizer checkbox and then choose Bass for the Sound Effect setting. Then click on the Apply button.Boost Bass in Windows 8

In order to manually change the frequency range boost, you can click on the ellipses button and open a tiny equalizer window from where you can change the boost levels for various frequency ranges.

Even though these settings do make some difference and really boost the bass, in order to really notice the difference you have to use high quality headphones like the ones manufactured by Sennheiser or Philips.

Source:
    https://www.trishtech.com/2016/11/how-to-boost-...

Andre for Directly, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Headphones with bass boost

1. Headphones with bass boost - Similar Threads - Headphones bass boost

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  4. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  6. Bass through headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bass through headphones: When I watch videos on my Dell Inspiron with my headphones the bass starts off really loud then after anything from 3 to 20 minutes there is a slight crackle and the bass disappears. Does anyone have any advice to make this stop please? Thanks in advance...
  7. no bass boost on audio mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  8. Sound Bass Boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Bass Boost: When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump...
  9. Bass Boost not available on HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bass Boost not available on HDMI: I want to boost the bass on hdmi output of my laptop but it has low frequency protection instead of bass boost on enhancement tab. I also tried updating my HDMI sound driver but nothing happened. Is there any way i can boost the bass of my home threater....
  10. bass boost

in Windows 10 Customization
    bass boost: Hello, Please can you explain me, why you remove Bass Boost from sound/enhancement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bass-boost/0007a7c9-a90f-4ff8-91ff-1d0bbfbbfcfa