Windows 10: Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro

Discus and support Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently have noticed that when i turn my microphone connected i mean use microphone for some softwares such as adobe connect , the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AriaIzanlou, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro

Hi,

I recently have noticed that when i turn my microphone connected i mean use microphone for some softwares such as adobe connect , the pc disconnects my headphones sound when i have theme through Bluetooth connection and i wont be able to speak using mic and hear other's voice at the same time. it just happened after i upgraded windows to 2004 version. beside i dont wanna downgrade my pc to 1909 again. so is there any way to solve this without downgrading to v.1909?? really appreciate your help :

:)

AriaIzanlou, Sep 26, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro [​IMG]

4. Bazsl Win User

Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro

1. Headphones won't work when microphone turns connected after 2004 upgrade of win10-pro - Similar Threads - Headphones won't microphone

2. Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my headphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my headphones is not working. I attempted to disable the headphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  3. Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my headphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my headphones is not working. I attempted to disable the headphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  4. Microphone and Headphones won't work together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and Headphones won't work together: I've been having an issue where whenever my microphone detects sound, it cuts off sound from my headset. I am using a wireless headset WH-1000XM5 and a HyperX Quadcast microphone. I don't know why this is happening just now, I had no problems before but this did start when I...
  5. Microphone and Headphones won't work together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone and Headphones won't work together: I've been having an issue where whenever my microphone detects sound, it cuts off sound from my headset. I am using a wireless headset WH-1000XM5 and a HyperX Quadcast microphone. I don't know why this is happening just now, I had no problems before but this did start when I...
  6. Microphone stops working when I connect my headphones

Microphone stops working when I connect my headphones: Hi, since a couple of days ago whenever I connect any of my headphones to the jack port my microphone stops working, even though neither of my headphones has one. I think it might be because of a recent update but I'm not sure. While on a skype or a zoom meeting I'm able to...
  7. Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10

Microphone of Bluetooth Headphones not working on Win10: Hello all, Since 2 days I am facing the issue that my Bluetooth headphones Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are connected to my computer, but I can only use them as an Output device. Meaning the microphone of my buds are not recognizable somehow. Here you can see that the Buds are...
  8. Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.

Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on recording or on Teamspeak and when i revert to the old build it works fine again. The headset is a Lx50 by Lioncast so not the...
  9. Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :: Hello everytbody. After the last Win10 2004 update one of my 3 sentinel green HL hw keylock stopped working. Win10 show a BSOD every time I insert it into a USB port. The BSOD deosn't allow to check and see if something is wrong with the driver. This does NOT happen with a...
  10. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10: I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are...