Windows 10: headphones

Discus and support headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought new headphones with a mic today, i plugged them in, they work, but in sounds, it doesnt show that my computer has detected my headset, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdriansOzols2, Oct 29, 2020.

1. headphones

i bought new headphones with a mic today, i plugged them in, they work, but in sounds, it doesnt show that my computer has detected my headset, and when i talk on discord or so, it uses my computer microphone, not my headset mic, why?

:)

AdriansOzols2, Oct 29, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 29, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 29, 2020
  4. headphones

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

headphones

1. headphones - Similar Threads - headphones

2. I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not able to use my headphone stereo in google meet: This is a problem that I have on my desktop Windows 10. When trying to use the microphone built-in to the my Zebronics Headphones 2, I am only able to use "HeadsetZeb thunder Hands-free" and it sounds really bad. I am not able to use my "Headphones Zeb thunder Stereo"...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2

Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2: Hi I have a my Surface Book 2 connected to my Skullcandy Indy Bluetooth Headphones. I have used them for some time without issue, now they started randomly disconnecting after about 10 minutes or so. This doesn't happen when they are connected to my mobile devices. How can...
  4. Headphone microphone not working !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone microphone not working !!: Hey my dudes!! A few days back, I turned on my old laptop which I haven't been using for the past week. Everything seemed well untill I joined a class on zoom and the microphone did not work. I could hear clearly with my headphones but when I tried to talk, no one could hear...
  5. My computer Doesn't recognize headphones

My computer Doesn't recognize headphones: I checked already that on my phone, my headphones work, but not on computer. Just yesterday absolutely was fine, I didn't even download anything noticeable. I've checked a ton of videos on youtube and some website tips, where I found somewhere 9 different methods, but no...
  6. when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.

when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop and ever since I downloaded the latest windows update my audio has been really glitchy, first off whenever I use headphones I have to restart my laptop for them to work secondly, when headphones are plugged in audio plays from the speaker thirdly...
  7. Constant quiet beep in headphone

Constant quiet beep in headphone: This problem appeared when I installed W10 (I didn't have this issue with W7) so I know that it's not a hardware problem. In the headphone I have this constant and quiet hi-frequency "beep" like a sonar. Changing the volume up or down in task bar doesn't affect the volume of...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...
  9. Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in...

Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in...: Anyone know how to set up a headphone to only take "Music" audio but not "Voice" Audio in Windows 10. I sometimes wanna listen to music while my friends are in the background. submitted by /u/ForeverLurker192 [link] [comments]...
  10. Headphone not working

Headphone not working: Hello Sir In my laptop headphone not working. I run troubleshoot and it show Greneric audio driver. How can i fix it. It is not available on the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-not-working/04400564-f4e5-446b-997e-d0a62ceaf59e