Heads up multiple desktops

Discus and support Heads up multiple desktops in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Apparently when you install a program the UAC dialogue box pops up on Desktop 1, so if you are on Desktop 2 you will wait and wait for installation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Mayagrafix Win User

Apparently when you install a program the UAC dialogue box pops up on Desktop 1, so if you are on Desktop 2 you will wait and wait for installation to proceed...

:)

Mayagrafix, Mar 26, 2015
  2. WilliamTurcotte Win User

Windows 10 extending the desktop instead of mirror the desktop on 2nd monitor

You probably already have this resolved but I found this post and it didn't answer my question.

Right clicking on the desktop popped into my head and there it was, display settings. Click on that then scroll down to multiple displays. Click on extend screen.

Hope this answers the question

WilliamTurcotte, Mar 26, 2015
  3. zachd [MSFT] Win User
    Multiple Desktops on Multiple Monitors

<confusion>

zachd [MSFT], Mar 26, 2015
Thema:

Heads up multiple desktops - Similar Threads - Heads multiple desktops

1. SATA III to USB 3 Dock has Drive disappear after Head Park.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SATA III to USB 3 Dock has Drive disappear after Head Park.: Well, I have tried everything and even have the USB Hubs set to not allow the Computer to turn off the device. Here is my issue and Nothing works to fix it... First, I am on 64 bit Win 10 Pro. One system is on CU 1703 as of yesterday, but it did not help anything. This is...
  2. Issue with File Explorer NOT keeping column headings (e.g. Name-Owner)

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with File Explorer NOT keeping column headings (e.g. Name-Owner): Hi guys This has been an issue for sometime and is annoying me now *Mad. The issue: Column headings not remaining in the same order and/or not showing up at all. Despite clicking on the view option to 'apply to all folders', they keep (on most occasions) changing order and...
  3. Windows 10 permissions is doing my head in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 permissions is doing my head in: Hi I have recently decided to start using Windows 10 rather than Windows 7 -- and I'm starting to really wonder if it was a wise move. The reason??? Permissions. I wrote a text file earlier today and tried saving it where I have placed all such files for the last 15-20...
  4. File Explorer Column Headings

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Column Headings: Hello, Each time I make a new folder to store there some media files such as music or video, imediantly the column headings (automaticaly) are (except the name), as follows: # , Title, Contributing Artists, Album. So I have to click on each heading to change it (except...
  5. Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More: The boss of Xbox shares his thoughts on recent events in the console space. Phil Spencer has been at Microsoft for 28 years, currently leading the global creative and engineering teams at Xbox. He's overseen the launch of the Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and now he is guiding...
  6. Broadband boost promised as Openreach heads for split from BT

in Windows 10 News
    Broadband boost promised as Openreach heads for split from BT: Communications regulator Ofcom is pushing ahead with plans to make BT Openreach a separate company, in a bid to improve broadband competition in the UK. The watchdog said it is proceeding with a formal notification to require the legal separation of Openreach from BT, and...
  7. Xbox rumors heading into E3, Xbox Mini, streaming devices, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox rumors heading into E3, Xbox Mini, streaming devices, and more: With E3 2016 just a few weeks away, Xbox One rumors are floating around now than more over. Brad Sams, though, went live on his Sams Report podcast this morning and cited a “pile of documents” that has allegedly revealed some more new information about what to expect from...