Windows 10: Headset and speakers

Discus and support Headset and speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I frequently switch between my headset and speakers headset is blue pump connected by bluetooth and my speakers are yamaha HS8 connected by my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Psytrakt, May 29, 2021.

1. Psytrakt Win User

Headset and speakers

I frequently switch between my headset and speakers headset is blue pump connected by bluetooth and my speakers are yamaha HS8 connected by my focusrite scarlett 2i2 that is plugged into my pc via usb I find it really difficult to switch between them as i have to go to devices and sound settings every time. there seems to be no straight forward answer as to which device to select theres heaps and it is taking me sometimes hours to work out the correct combination of what needs to be enabled and disabled for me to get any audio. i need to know my best option, wether there is a simple answ

:)

Psytrakt, May 29, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset and speakers :p

cadaveca, May 29, 2021
  3. Cybie1111 Win User
    Need a New Headset and Speakers.

It seems that I would stay with logitech for headsets but I would like some suggestions for a 2.1 speaker setup.

Cybie1111, May 29, 2021
  4. Verikon Win User

Headset and speakers

Need a New Headset and Speakers.

I've always had good success with Logitech speakers aswell. The Logitech X-230 2.1 speakers can be found for around $50.

On another note, Namslas90 why do you suggest non USB? I'm not sure about Cybie1111's situation, but I like having a USB headset as I can set my teamspeak to work through the headset and have game sound through the speakers. Just would like your input if you know of issues caused by USB headsets.

Verikon, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Headset and speakers

1. Headset and speakers - Similar Threads - Headset speakers

2. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  3. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  4. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  6. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  7. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  9. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers: hi i purchased ARDVARK AVMK-26 GAMING DESTOP COMBO which contains an rgb headset keyboard and mouse i'm having problem with the headset i am able to hear sound but the mic is not working it is detecting as speaker in windows 10 please and help...
  10. usb gaming headset recognized as simple speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware