Windows 10: Headset audio feeds into microhphone

Discus and support Headset audio feeds into microhphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's hard to explain but anything I hear feeds into my mic and whenever I am in a call with friends it creates an infinite loop which is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Internet_User343, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Headset audio feeds into microhphone

It's hard to explain but anything I hear feeds into my mic and whenever I am in a call with friends it creates an infinite loop which is very annoying. Headset audio feeds into microhphone cdce112a-e93f-49e8-9156-e76947ced2a1?upload=true.png <- Headphones audio at max playing music

Headset audio feeds into microhphone 36006794-0f4b-4cdc-8330-483d861c584a?upload=true.png <- headset mic picking up audio without me talking or making noise.

Output sound issue. - YouTube <- link to a video of someone else with the same problem

:)

Internet_User343, Apr 8, 2021

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Headset audio feeds into microhphone [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Apr 8, 2021
  3. keithjr Win User
    Connect a line level audio feed to laptop headset connector

Am I right in thinking there is a microphone input available on the headset 3.5mm jack on a laptop?

If so, I would like to feed in a line level signal which I understand is at a much higher level, so some adjustment would be needed.

This link suggests its possible but I am unconvinced.

Also do I need a TRRS plug to go into the laptop in order to access the mic input?

keithjr, Apr 8, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Headset audio feeds into microhphone

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset audio feeds into microhphone :p

cadaveca, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Headset audio feeds into microhphone

1. Headset audio feeds into microhphone - Similar Threads - Headset audio feeds

2. No headset audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No headset audio.: My wireless razer kraken kitty headset is giving me no audio on teams unless im using its mic as the output device, I am trying to use my quadcast X for the mic and the bluetooth on on the kraken cuts out or becomes robotic sounding but then i get no audio, teams is...
  3. No headset audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No headset audio.: My wireless razer kraken kitty headset is giving me no audio on teams unless im using its mic as the output device, I am trying to use my quadcast X for the mic and the bluetooth on on the kraken cuts out or becomes robotic sounding but then i get no audio, teams is...
  4. no audio with external headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio with external headset: i have never tried a headset. when i plug it in the sound still comes out of the speakers. i don't see an appropriate categorydell is useless.how do i fix this?...
  5. no audio with external headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio with external headset: i have never tried a headset. when i plug it in the sound still comes out of the speakers. i don't see an appropriate categorydell is useless.how do i fix this?...
  6. no audio with external headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Issue with Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issue with Headset: Hi all, I'm having a weird audio problem with Windows 10. When I use my headset to listen to anything (music, game audio, etc), sounds at certain pitches sound tinny or quiet. The best way I can describe it is like Windows is trying to output the sound in a 5 or 7 channel...
  8. No headset audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No headset audio?: My old headset cord broke so I got a new one and now when I plug the cord in the sound comes from my speakers. There is no headset option in playback devices but the headset option in my device manager is grayed out. Also my computer has soundblaster not realtek. submitted...
  9. Connect a line level audio feed to laptop headset connector

Connect a line level audio feed to laptop headset connector: Am I right in thinking there is a microphone input available on the headset 3.5mm jack on a laptop? If so, I would like to feed in a line level signal which I understand is at a much higher level, so some adjustment would be needed. This link...
  10. Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.

Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.: @RecepBaltaş Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ? Original post.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e...