Windows 10: Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit...

Discus and support Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, Today I plug in my Headsets like what I did every day for a year and today is where things starting to get weird, the audio was Radio high pitchI'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheRoboBC, Jul 24, 2021.

1. TheRoboBC Win User

Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit...

So, Today I plug in my Headsets like what I did every day for a year and today is where things starting to get weird, the audio was Radio high pitchI'm not sure if that's the correct way to explain my problemand I've tried to plug it in/out several times now and it's still the same I tested it on my phone and it was perfect, no problem at allNote: a couple of months back or more, My laptop won't recognize my Headset EVEN if I close all Apps that I open, and now I have to restart my laptop just to be able to make the headset connected, unlike when I bought it last year,last year I'm still ab

:)

TheRoboBC, Jul 24, 2021

2. High pitched buzzing in Microsoft Store games with Razer Nari on surround sound

This isn't with every game, but for some reason some games (current examples being Minecraft W10 and Bridge Constructor Portal) have a high pitched buzzing sound replacing normal audio whenever I am on the THX Surround Sound audio output. If I go to the
    Razer Nari Game output (the stereo audio output) the sound is normal but sounds worse due to how the headset work. Anyone know how to get sound working on surround sound?

Code Heart, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Sandra#77 Win User
    High pitched chirp sound on videos

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and have 2 issues now:

1- At the beginning of videos on my PC and online, there is a loud, very high-pitched chirp sound. Last time I fixed this, it was a setting in RealTek.

2- RealTek audio driver is installed, but it does not show up in the list of drivers. I do a system check for updates or to see if it is working properly.

I am worried about uninstalling RealTek completely, because I read other users did that and now they do not have any sound. Please help!

I have a HP Notebook 64 bit

Sandra#77, Jul 24, 2021
  4. LShiang Win User

Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit...

High pitched noise in CPU area

I have stumble upon high pitch noise issue when using Miracast to mirror screen to Roku stick. The following noise cancellation setup for RealTek sound card resolves the high pitch noise after installing an second audio outlet. It might be helpful for
    other people.

Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit... e2f5bf8b-37dc-412a-892c-f9f30d25860e.png

LShiang, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Headset Audio Sound like a Radio+High Pitch or a Surround System with High pitch and a bit... - Similar Threads - Headset Audio Sound

2. Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch: as of yesterday, ive been getting this notification sound coming from my headphones after downloading a game from the xbox app. ive tried just about every troubleshooting issue i know between killing the power, control panel, Admin CDW scan, troubleshooting audio scan,...
  3. Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Notification sounds one high pitch and one low pitch: as of yesterday, ive been getting this notification sound coming from my headphones after downloading a game from the xbox app. ive tried just about every troubleshooting issue i know between killing the power, control panel, Admin CDW scan, troubleshooting audio scan,...
  4. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  5. High pitched ringing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High pitched ringing audio: My redstorm USB headphones keep making high pitched usually with a little shift in tone ringing sounds that fade in an out every second to minute. It also seems to be present when I'm not wearing headphones but it's so faint I can't tell. I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  6. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  7. Another High Pitch Headset Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Another High Pitch Headset Problem: for context, this is my previous Question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-audio-sound-like-a-radiohigh-pitch-or-a/86c5bd4a-5b20-4514-8bdb-325b0ac3badeSo I've bought 2 External DeviceI don't know 1 of them but I know the other one, because it's...
  8. System sounds randomly high pitched

System sounds randomly high pitched: Today when i turned on my pc, i noticed that all of the sounds were randomly high pitched, i tried troubleshooting and even wiping my hard drives clean but it still dosent go back to normalMy specs are:RYZEN 5 3600KNVIDIA 1660 SUPERASUS TUF GAMING B450 PLUS II16 GB RAM2...
  9. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise: There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes...