Windows 10: Headset being extremely glitched

Discus and support Headset being extremely glitched in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the past few weeks I've been having the issue where my headset mic is being extremely glitched. It seems to happen when I turn off my pc, although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChinnchiraYukihasta, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Headset being extremely glitched

For the past few weeks I've been having the issue where my headset mic is being extremely glitched. It seems to happen when I turn off my pc, although it seems to have also happened when I connect my Oculus. The first time this happened I had no clue what caused it, but I eventually found a fix. Not long after I connected my Oculus might have also turned off my pc for an update and the issue happened again, but the previous fix didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, but I may be able to try using a different driver entirely. I eventually also found a fix for that through an in-

:)

ChinnchiraYukihasta, Jun 17, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset being extremely glitched :p

cadaveca, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset being extremely glitched :p

Solaris17, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Headset being extremely glitched

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Headset being extremely glitched

1. Headset being extremely glitched - Similar Threads - Headset being extremely

2. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  3. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse being extremely buggy: My mouse is not working properly, middle click is being inputted randomly, left click stops working sometimes, left click sometimes clicks through tabs and taskbar is not responsive.i updated the drivers and the same problem happens on different mouses, i uninstalled and...
  4. Mouse being extremely buggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headset being extremely glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset being extremely glitched: For the past few weeks I've been having the issue where my headset mic is being extremely glitched. It seems to happen when I turn off my pc, although it seems to have also happened when I connect my Oculus. The first time this happened I had no clue what caused it, but I...
  6. Headset being extremely glitched

Headset being extremely glitched: For the past few weeks I've been having the issue where my headset mic is being extremely glitched. It seems to happen when I turn off my pc, although it seems to have also happened when I connect my Oculus. The first time this happened I had no clue what caused it, but I...
  7. Headset Mic Keeps turning off or being glitched

Headset Mic Keeps turning off or being glitched: About 2 weeks ago my headset had an issue where the audio was too low and i had to put my mic in my mouth for it to hear me. I found a solution but it happened about a week later and the solution didn't fix it. Now it's happening a third time but this time it isn't...
  8. Headset Mic Keeps turning off or being glitched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic Keeps turning off or being glitched: About 2 weeks ago my headset had an issue where the audio was too low and i had to put my mic in my mouth for it to hear me. I found a solution but it happened about a week later and the solution didn't fix it. Now it's happening a third time but this time it isn't...
  9. Headset Mic Keeps turning off or being glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Headset not being recognized.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset not being recognized.: So, I just bought some ebisu headphones and they work just fine. I was trying to find out how to turn my microphone on, and when I went on to sound settings, neither the audio output nor the input where being recognized, but my headphones were working just fine, but the mic...