Windows 10: Headset Connection

Discus and support Headset Connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ELEWIS_123, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Headset Connection

I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why?

:)

ELEWIS_123, Apr 5, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset Connection :p

cadaveca, Apr 5, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Headset Connection

Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Headset Connection

1. Headset Connection - Similar Threads - Headset Connection

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?: I've had this problem for a while. No headset or earbud microphone will work. I've only gotten a camera microphone to connect to it. I know the microphone works, and as of trying to connect it again, I'm using AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. I don't even see the choice for Airpods...
  6. Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?

Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?: I've had this problem for a while. No headset or earbud microphone will work. I've only gotten a camera microphone to connect to it. I know the microphone works, and as of trying to connect it again, I'm using AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. I don't even see the choice for Airpods...
  7. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  8. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  9. Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11: Hi, I've connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 11 but it only shows that it's connected there is no sign of audio no matter what I tried to do. Some other bluetooth devices are connected without any type of problem but some of them are troubling. I already ran...
  10. Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11

Bluetooth headset is connected but is not recognized as Audio device in Windows 11: Hi, I've connected my Bluetooth headset to my windows 11 but it only shows that it's connected there is no sign of audio no matter what I tried to do. Some other bluetooth devices are connected without any type of problem but some of them are troubling. I already ran...