Windows 10: Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

Discus and support Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10. My old pc has windows 7 and then i didn't had any problems with my headset. But with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ron_Wouters, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10.

My old pc has windows 7 and then i didn't had any problems with my headset.

But with windows 10 the mic quality is sooooo bad can anyone help me with that ?

I also use the Corsair iCue software but that doesn't help either.

I hope someone know how to fix this problem because i like to use it ingame but now thats

very annoying for the other people !

:)

Ron_Wouters, Dec 12, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Corsair Gaming Announces the VOID Surround Headset

Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Corsair VOID Surround and Corsair VOID Wireless RGB White headsets, further expanding its range of multi-award winning gaming headsets. Offering universal compatibility for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, VOID Surround opens up its legendary gaming audio and supreme comfort for any platform, while the white version of the VOID Wireless RGB headset adds a striking, clean look to complement its 40 ft. wireless range and all-day battery life.

The VOID Surround Hybrid Stereo Gaming Headset brings Corsair's most advanced gaming headset to the widest range of devices yet. VOID Surround's mobile-compatible 3.5mm connector offers instant connectivity to virtually any audio source, as well as full headset capability with Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One (requires Xbox One Wireless Controller with a 3.5mm port or Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter). The 3.5mm jack also enables use on smartphones, tablets and handheld gaming devices. For connection to a PC, VOID Surround includes a USB 7.1 Dolby headphone adapter, unlocking genuine Dolby Surround for deadly accurate positional audio, as well as a fully customizable EQ in the Corsair CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software.

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround 78a_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround 78b_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround 78c_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround 78d_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround 78e_thm.jpg

"Most gamers don't play on just one platform, so we wanted to build a headset that can be used anywhere" said Corsair's Product Manager for Gaming Headsets, Joshua LaTendresse. "With VOID Surround, that's exactly what we created: the unrivaled comfort and epic immersion of VOID is now universally compatible with any gaming platform."

As with all Corsair VOID headsets, VOID Surround is built for comfort and durability, with memory-foam ear pads wrapped in long-lasting microfiber and cast aluminum construction. Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers deliver brilliant, precise highs and powerful bass, while a sophisticated unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone makes sure your teammates hear you loud and clear.

VOID Wireless - Now In White
    Also launching today is Corsair's new VOID Wireless 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset in white, a stylish new version of the multi-award winning Void Wireless headset, offering full Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround audio without the hassle of cables. Up to 40 ft. of wireless range grants freedom to enjoy untethered audio, while up to 16 hours of battery life ensures all-day gaming sessions go uninterrupted. Microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads and cast aluminum construction guarantee comfort and durability though even the longest, toughest gaming sessions and customizable lighting supports Corsair's CUE Link, enabling RGB synchronization of all RGB-enabled Corsair headsets, mice and keyboards. Its Corsair's most advanced wireless headset, now in a striking new color to match lighter gear and décor.

VOID Visualizer - See Your Sound
    Corsair is also proud to announce a major new software feature for its powerful Corsair Utility Engine software, VOID Visualizer. Combining a digital Corsair VOID headset (VOID Wireless, USB or Surround) with any RGB-enabled keyboard (such as the K70 RGB or Strafe RGB) enables gamers to unleash a stunning multi-color graphic equalizer on their keyboard, turning it into a real-time display of the active audio or microphone signal. Compatible with VOID Surround, VOID RGB Wireless and VOID RGB USB headsets, VOID Visualizer can be enabled with just a few clicks in the Corsair Utility Engine.

Availability and Pricing
    The VOID Surround has an MSRP of $79.99. VOID Wireless RGB in white has an MSRP of $129.99. Both are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. VOID Visualizer is live immediately in Corsair Utility Engine Version 1.15.36.

VOID Surround Gaming Headset Specifications
    • Genuine Dolby Headphone: Treat yourself to 7.1 channels of accurate and immersive surround
    • Universal Compatibility: The mobile-compatible connector works with PlayStation 4, Xbox One and mobile devices. The included USB Dolby 7.1 sound card unlocks genuine Dolby Surround for PC.
    • Embark on Marathon Gaming Sessions: Microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads enable extended play.
    • Unlock Legendary Audio: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers bring the action to life with brilliant range and precision.
    • Crystal Clear Voice Communication: The noise-canceling microphone on the VOID headset puts your voice in the spotlight-and nothing else
    • Microfiber/Memory Foam Earpads: Play in comfort for hours… and hours
    VOID Wireless Dolby 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset - (White) Specifications
    • Legendary Audio, Zero Hassle: 2.4GHz wireless freedom up to 40 ft. + 16 hours of uninterrupted gaming
    • Epic Immersion and True Multi-Channel Audio: Genuine Dolby Headphone surround delivers lethally accurate 7.1 positional audio
    • RGB Lighting: Sync with other Corsair RGB devices-or light your own path
    • CUE Control: Instantly re-spec your gaming audio-EQ, Dolby and volume-with a single digital control.
    • InfoMic: Everything you need to know about your audio status-instantly.
    • Unlock Legendary Audio: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers bring the action to life with brilliant range and precision
    • Microfiber/Memory Foam Earpads: Play in comfort for hours… and hours
    • Take Command: The advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone makes you loud and clear
    For more information, visit the product pages of the VOID Surround and VOID Wireless White.

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

I have a Corsair VOID USB gaming headset and for some reason since switching to Windows 10, I can't get the MIC to work. I can hear fine, but can't talk. It worked fine on Windows 7, and works fine on another computer.

I have the latest drivers and control software installed from Corsair, and if I really fiddle with it I am able to get the MIC audio to work in my DAW (Ableton Live 10 sound recording software), but it won't work anywhere else like Skype, which is really where I need it.

Any suggestions?

Gurn Blanston, Dec 12, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

CORSAIR Announces New Lineup of VOID PRO Gaming Headsets

CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the release of its new range of VOID PRO gaming headsets. When you're deep in the game and sound is never just noise, you need to pick up on every note, cue and echo. VOID PRO gives you that advantage. Building on the success of CORSAIR's VOID headsets, the three new VOID PRO models boast enhanced comfort, lightweight and durable aluminium construction, and improved audio quality, creating a headset that's ready to put you ahead of the competition.

VOID PRO was designed with comfort in mind, so that when you're in the heat of the game, your headset disappears and it's just you and your audio. Built with microfiber mesh fabric, the balanced headband and over-the-ear memory foam ear-cups offer all-day comfort for even the longest gaming sessions. Equipped with cast aluminum yokes and a metal reinforced headband, the VOID PRO combines comfort with durability, so you've got a headset that's built to last.

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround u6u4IhSt9uve6Uhf_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround iLxygHilrAc62riH_thm.jpg

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround Si4i293GqHH5SN0A_thm.jpg

All VOID PRO headsets share the same custom-tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers and Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround, creating immersive, detailed audio that pulls you right into the action. Wide range and accuracy deliver precise treble and powerful bass, bringing your campaigns to life. Your games have never sounded this good.

When it comes to esports, there's money and glory on the line and every word can make the difference between champion and chump. That's why the VOID PRO has an all-new unidirectional noise canceling microphone to enhance voice quality, an LED mute ring indicator for better visibility and is Discord Certified, so you know that talking to friends will always be simple and stress free. No matter how heated the battle gets, your teammates will always be able to hear you loud and clear.

With three different ways to connect, VOID PRO is ready to suit any setup. VOID PRO RGB WIRELESS boasts up to 40 ft of wireless range, integrated RGB lighting and up to 16 hours of battery life, VOID PRO RGB USB combines RGB lighting and Dolby Headphone 7.1 audio to immerse you in your games and match your style, while VOID PRO SURROUND offers great audio paired with multi-device compatibility for all your gaming systems.

As the innovators who defined RGB lighting with the K-series of mechanical keyboards, CORSAIR offers a wealth of RGB gaming peripherals and VOID PRO is no different. VOID PRO RGB WIRELESS and VOID PRO RGB USB offer RGB lighting built into each earcup, providing dynamic and customizable backlighting with nearly unlimited color options. CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software gives you full control over your headset's EQ and lighting, and even allows you to synchronize effects between all your CORSAIR RGB devices through its intuitive interface.

With exceptional comfort, serious long term durability and outstanding audio performance, the new range of VOID PRO headsets excel where others fail. It's All Day Comfort, Epic Sound.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

1. Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround - Similar Threads - Headset Corsair Void

2. Corsair HS 50 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair HS 50 Pro: I just bought a pair of corsair HS-50 Pro and after plugging it in I freaked out at the fact that the sound is horrible. I asked the store about it they said it's a software issue. So I looked around the corsairs youtube channel and apparently they have this audio drive BUT I...
  3. Corsair HS 50 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corsair HS 50 Pro: I just bought a pair of corsair HS-50 Pro and after plugging it in I freaked out at the fact that the sound is horrible. I asked the store about it they said it's a software issue. So I looked around the corsairs youtube channel and apparently they have this audio drive BUT I...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  5. Void Elite Surround microphone distortion

Void Elite Surround microphone distortion: Hello. I bought a Void Elite Surround 7.1 USB headset, and the microphone was distorted, almost as if the microphone was in the ear part of the headset, instead of the microphone. I fiddled around with it, trying to fix it, before sending it back and getting a new one. I...
  6. Corsair Headset Microphone Issue

Corsair Headset Microphone Issue: Hiya, I just received a brand new Corsair Headset HS35 and the microphone is undetected by Windows 10 no matter what I do. I re-installed my Realtek sound drivers - didn't help. Updated Windows 10 - didn't help. Made sure that the access to microphone is enabled for all apps...
  7. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel: My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a headphone jack, not usb. Is this causing a problem? It's annoying as all sound is coming into my headphones but when i speak its...
  8. Corsair Wireless USB headset not working

Corsair Wireless USB headset not working: Hi my Corsair headset all of a sudden stopped working. I have tried everything from rebooting, reinstalling drivers, editing playback devices, etc. The problem is it shows up in device manager under "Sound, video and game" it does not show up in audio manager in the recording...
  9. Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register: recently got a laptop. installed windows 10. headphones don't work when plugged in, still plays out of main speakers. installed corsair utility engine. headphones don't get recognized - comes up specifically "no device installed". tried some extra drivers. tried unplugging...
  10. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio: Oooh Cool. Thanks for the link.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use corsair void pro headphones set up tutorial

2. corsair void pro windows 1903