Windows 10: headset decided to disconnect from the pc

Discus and support headset decided to disconnect from the pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get a message saying scan my drive or usb how do I scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb/1d979c35-f1c3-4a01-92e9-075058703c76 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenryGist, Sep 11, 2019.

1. HenryGist Win User

headset decided to disconnect from the pc

I get a message saying scan my drive or usb how do I scan

:)

HenryGist, Sep 11, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

headset decided to disconnect from the pc nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Sep 11, 2019
  4. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

headset decided to disconnect from the pc [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. headset decided to disconnect from the pc - Similar Threads - headset decided disconnect

2. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  3. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  4. My pc decided not to be activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc decided not to be activated: So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy8jly/my_pc_decided_not_to_be_activated/
  5. LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LS35x wireless headset crackles then disconnects from PC: My LS35X headset will crackle for a period of time, then eventually disconnect from my PC. to get it to reconnect, i have to shut off the headset, disconnect my Xbox wireless dongle from my PC and then pair it again. its very annoying and happens about 1-2 times an hour. i...
  6. PC disconnecting from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC disconnecting from internet: Just got a new PC mainly for gaming and am having a problem that is unique to this PC in that im getting disconnected from the WiFi for seemingly no reason. This doesn't happen to my laptop, Xbox or any other devices. Sometimes it will be good and stay online for a couple...
  7. Disconnect acount from PC

Disconnect acount from PC: How can I delete profile from a PC sent for repair? submitted by /u/victor-penchev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eaafxz/disconnect_acount_from_pc/
  8. PC disconnects from wifi

PC disconnects from wifi: My laptop with windows 10 1903 disconnects from the wifi about every 20 minutes. I think this happened only after the last update but I'm not sure about this. The laptop is the only device that has this problem so it can't be the router. The wifi connection comes back if I...
  9. Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluethooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc: [ATTACH] For my education I work at a company that has windows 10 bluetooth pc's. Yesterday when I was working in the workshop my Bluetooth headset decided to disconnect from the pc i was listening music from. I did not mind at that time untill I came back to the pc I was...
  10. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.: Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that...