Windows 10: Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

Discus and support Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manojapreja, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue. But i can hear from stereo mode. Can anyone tell me how to use the mic and hands free mode. One more thing the headset's mic is working in Android phones but not in laptop/pc. My headset are Boat Rockerz 610. Please help

:)

manojapreja, Oct 5, 2020

2. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?

AmirhosseinNouranizadeh, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

I've tried all of these from previous google searches, and it was not caused by an update, my last update was before the issue.

Let me clarify, my headset will pair, and work, but only in the Hands-Free AG mode. The Stereo option no longer exists.

In Bluetooth settings it only shows as "Connected voice", where as before it showed voice and music.

I'm loosing me mind.

MEOW6666666, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

My headset is only able to be used in "hands-free AG" mode

Hi, I've been having a lot of issues with my headphones today as I decided to un-pair and re-pair my bluetooth headset earlier. Ever since then, the "stereo" version of my headset has disappeared and I'm only able to use my headset in the "hands-free AG"
    mode. I checked for new bluetooth drivers, but I'm using the most recent version. I've disabled the hands-free AG bluetooth service in the device manager and restarted. Nothing has worked. Is there any way to fix this? I've had this issue in the past and I
    was able to fix it, but I can't remember how I did it. I'm using a PLT Voyager Focus UC

Connor C_868, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

1. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working. - Similar Threads - Headset hands free

2. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  3. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  4. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together: I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke hands free AG audio's mic together. When I change the audio devices to those respectively I can't hear any sound on my...
  5. Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound

Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound: Hi, I have a P47 Headset that I connect to my PC with a Bluetooth 5 Adapter. Upon pairing, the headset Stereo mode works wonderfully but the Hands-free version wont. When I try to make the hands-free as default audio device it sounds distorted/Buzzing. I tried using the...
  6. Headset Microphone only working with hands-free mode

Headset Microphone only working with hands-free mode: Hey, I have a new headset, the Sony WH-XB900N. Audio Input and Output work flawlessly on my Samsung Phone and my MacBook Pro. Connecting them to Windows 10 is a big struggle. I connected the device to my Windows 10 with the name "LE_WH_XB900N". Nothing happened. Then I...
  7. AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.

AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.: I use AirPods for all my calls on many apps such as Zoom and Discord. I’ve been noticing that the Stereo version of the AirPods sounds great! The quality of the voices and music is absolutely amazing. But I can’t speak and let everyone hear my voice when I am on that mode. So...
  8. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...
  9. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.: I'm using SkullCandy Crusher headphones with a dell windows 10 PC. They were working before I went on vacation. Before vacation, in the sound control panel the headset would show up twice, one as stereo, and one as hands-free AG. I would have the Stereo one as my default...
  10. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free: hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?...