Windows 10: Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Discus and support Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by draxion__, Dec 15, 2018.

1. draxion__ Win User

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Hello,

I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset works fine except for the microphone. I've tried re-installing the audio drivers multiple times, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

:)

draxion__, Dec 15, 2018

2. Computer Not Detecting My Headset Microphone

I have gotten a new computer recently, and i noticed that when i test my microphone it isn't receiving my voice. It does play audio in my headset but doesn't detect my microphone at all. I have tried using other jacks but it doesn't detect it either. Also
    the jack for the headset has the microphone and the audio combined into one, so i can't plug them into separate jacks. I have tried my other headset that have separated jacks for the audio and the microphone, and plugged them into the designated jacks, but
    it doesn't detect my voice from that headset either.

Fatgineer Program, Dec 15, 2018
  3. My headset microphone is not detected.

Yesterday I ordered a logitech G231 headset because my razer kraken pro neon green was ripping off and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all time plugged
    my headset it took while till it was connected than I could hear everything in it. So once I just resetted my audio settings than no sound and things were there. Later I downloaded realtek and than speakers were installed and when I plugged my headset in than
    no headset was detected but I could find it as speakers but that is no problem. But the problem is that it didn't detect any headset microphone but it used my laptop microphone which is kinda awkward since I game with my friends and they could hear background
    noises. So I am really pissed off since my laptop won't detect any headset microphone, I also connected the 2 plugs for headphone and microphone and it still didn't recognize it. Now I disabled the realtek audio and now I haven't anything to hear sound. What
    I want is a perfect solution that my laptop would detect my headset and the microphone and when I look at device manager the headset isn't even there I also tried restarting my laptop still not recognized. Can someone help me please?!

YIGIDOBK58, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

The computer does not detect my headset microphone

Hello, my computer does not detect my headset microphone. I can hear things through my headset, but when I try to speak to someone through the microphone, they cannot hear me, and I tried to find out the problem, but it says my microphone is not plugged
    in. I am using a Turtle Beach Stealth420x headset.

EDIT:

It's not just this headset, it's all other headset too.

jonathan t_0218, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

1. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my... - Similar Threads - Headset plugged headset

2. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  3. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  4. My headset microphone is not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset microphone is not detected.: My headset microphone is not detected.Yesterday I ordered a hyperx cloud stinger headset my first ever expensive gaming headphone and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all...
  5. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  6. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  7. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.: If I plug my microphone directly into my pc, and I select mic in, Windows 10 detects it and it works fine. If I plug in my headset into my pc, and select headphone, windows 10 detects my headset but not my microphone when I connect it to the headset. It says “no input device...
  9. Inspiron 3668 headset port - microphone not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inspiron 3668 headset port - microphone not plugged in: When I try to use the headset port, I can hear sounds but microphone is not working. Under Sounds -> Recording, Microphone is shown as "not plugged in". Is the headset port of Inspiron 3668 desktop a TRRS or just TRS?...
  10. My Headset microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Headset microphone is not detected: So, today suddenly I got this problem while talking to my friend and I discovered that I was using laptop's mic, and not the headset one. When I tried to switch it, i couldn't see in Sounds > Recording neither device manager, but the weird part is that i can see in Sounds >...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cirrus logic cs4208 microphone wont plug in

2. beexcellent gm 1 drivers

3. microphone not working when plugged into xbox elite 2

4. my pc says my headset is not plugged in,
  5. dell Laptop not detecting 3.5mm headset when plugged in,
  6. in window 10 lenovo laptop where the speaker is present,
  7. head setbuilt in mic isnt plugged in,
  8. why mic got problem when i plugged in earpiece,
  9. plugged ni headset isnt detected,
  10. my headsets plugged in but still not working i have to move it around,
  11. recon 50 headset is not detecting after update