Windows 10: Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

Discus and support Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug my headset into my pc either via front IO or straight into the mobo using a splitter I am able to hear perfectly however when I try and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aiden Scales, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

When I plug my headset into my pc either via front IO or straight into the mobo using a splitter I am able to hear perfectly however when I try and use my mic it is not being picked up unless it is basically inside of my mouth. I know this not not an issue with my headset as it works perfectly on Xbox. I have tried installing the Realtek drivers and changing all of the microphone levels but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

:)

Aiden Scales, Jun 1, 2023
  2. bro67 Win User

Mic picking up audio output from headset.

Either they are playing around with you or you have a chat running, with the MIC allowing everything, no matter what. Suggest unhooking your headset when not using.

bro67, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Headset Mic not picking up on pc

I have an hp all-in-one desktop pc. My pc only picks up the built in microphone and not the microphone from my headset. The pc has one 3.5mm port and the picture that is above it is of a mic/headset combo. However, when I plug in my headset the pc only recognizes
    the already built in mic. Sound comes out from the headset but my voice is getting picked up by the built in pc microphone. My headset microphone does not show up in "Recording Devices" even when "Show Disabled" is checked. I have updated my drivers and many
    other things, but I just can't get this to work. How can I get my microphone to work on my pc? Do I need some kind of adapter? Any kind of help is appreciated.

The headset/mic I am trying to connect is a Turtle Beach Elite Atlas

NobleWarBear, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

1. Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly - Similar Threads - Headset working perfectly

2. My headset mic just stopped being picked up about a week ago. Was working perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset mic just stopped being picked up about a week ago. Was working perfectly fine...: One day I was playing some apex, and as I tried to talk to my teammates, my mic wasn't working so I checked it out and I realized that it wasn't even being picked up by my pc, so I just dealt with it until now. Someone please help....
  3. My headset mic just stopped being picked up about a week ago. Was working perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset mic just stopped being picked up about a week ago. Was working perfectly fine...: One day I was playing some apex, and as I tried to talk to my teammates, my mic wasn't working so I checked it out and I realized that it wasn't even being picked up by my pc, so I just dealt with it until now. Someone please help....
  4. Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly: When I plug my headset into my pc either via front IO or straight into the mobo using a splitter I am able to hear perfectly however when I try and use my mic it is not being picked up unless it is basically inside of my mouth. I know this not not an issue with my headset as...
  5. Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly

Headset is working perfectly but mic is only being picked up very quietly: When I plug my headset into my pc either via front IO or straight into the mobo using a splitter I am able to hear perfectly however when I try and use my mic it is not being picked up unless it is basically inside of my mouth. I know this not not an issue with my headset as...
  6. Mic Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Very Quiet: I recently reformatted my computer, and since then I've been having mic issues. It commonly just doesn't connect to whatever voice platform I'm using teams, discord, voip in games. When it does pick up, it's very quiet. I've already turned my mic audio up in control panel,...
  7. Mic Very Quiet

Mic Very Quiet: I recently reformatted my computer, and since then I've been having mic issues. It commonly just doesn't connect to whatever voice platform I'm using teams, discord, voip in games. When it does pick up, it's very quiet. I've already turned my mic audio up in control panel,...
  8. Mic Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mic very quiet

Mic very quiet: My mic only picks up when I put it right next to my mouth and talk right into it. Is there any way you have a fix for this? I have downloaded the Realtek audio drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-very-quiet/669b0829-a4aa-4b97-9461-f3c82adc07bf
  10. Headset Mic not picking up on pc

Headset Mic not picking up on pc: I have an hp all-in-one desktop pc. My pc only picks up the built in microphone and not the microphone from my headset. The pc has one 3.5mm port and the picture that is above it is of a mic/headset combo. However, when I plug in my headset the pc only recognizes the already...