Windows 10: Headset isn't being registered.

Discus and support Headset isn't being registered. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just upgraded my computer from an i7-6700 | GTX 745 to i7-6700 | GTX 1070TI and after doing so, my headset [ HyperX Cloud Core ] was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ravinder_123, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Headset isn't being registered.

I've just upgraded my computer from an

i7-6700 | GTX 745

to

i7-6700 | GTX 1070TI

and after doing so, my headset [ HyperX Cloud Core ] was not being read in the PC

I've tried to plug it in the back, and front ports. But neither worked.

What did work was to get an aux to USB which makes it work but I believe it also decreases the sound quality.

If there is any way I can fix this issue I would love to hear it.

I've also updated my drivers using Driver Booster 6 [Free] and my 1070TI drivers using Geforce

:)

Ravinder_123, Oct 19, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 19, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset isn't being registered. :p

cadaveca, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Headset isn't being registered.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Headset isn't being registered.

1. Headset isn't being registered. - Similar Threads - Headset isn't being

2. Why isn't my Seagate External hard drive being registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my Seagate External hard drive being registered: Hello, I recently bought Red Dead Online on steam and went to install it. This is when I realized that the external hard drive I had thought my PC had been using has never been registered as a disc. It recognizes only on "Devices and Printers" but I have no idea how to make...
  3. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  4. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.: I have a SteelSeries Arctis 3 and it can be used with PC as well. I plug my headset through the jack and I can hear everything as well but when I try to see my headset connected to my pc it is not recognized even though I can hear everything and this is a problem because when...
  5. My headset isn't being recognized by my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. New headset mic isn't being detected?

New headset mic isn't being detected?: I had gotten a new headset more specifically, Razer Kraken 7.1 a couple days ago and while I can hear things perfectly through them, whenever I talk, the sound goes through my laptops Acer Aspire 5 Slim microphone and not the headsets. The mic is out and not muted on the...
  7. Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working

Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working: Hi, a bit of a long story, so my computer is currently "9" years old, and it was a Windows 7 Home Premium. however, I got it updated to Windows 10 last year (I used a PC mechanic). It still has the old "HD Audio Deck", so it doesn't have a "Realtek Audio Deck". The thing is,...
  8. Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working: Hi, a bit of a long story, so my computer is currently "9" years old, and it was a Windows 7 Home Premium. however, I got it updated to Windows 10 last year (I used a PC mechanic). It still has the old "HD Audio Deck", so it doesn't have a "Realtek Audio Deck". The thing is,...
  9. Microphone isn't registering

Microphone isn't registering: My pc has 2 different aux ports: one for the microphone and one for audio. The headphones that I am using have a mic built into them but, whenever I wanna use voice chat it doesn't read my microphone. In order for me to use my mic i have to plug it into the mic aux port but...
  10. Headset not registering in-game

Headset not registering in-game: I'm using an xbox 360 controller / wireless receiver. No cords except for the xbox360 specific headset that plugs into the controller itself. It registers on the computer in the sound device settings. I can hear it, the computer says OK you're good to go but in the game it...