Windows 10: Headset isn't getting detected :

Discus and support Headset isn't getting detected : in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Hyperx Cloud Stinger headset and whenever I plug it in my asus laptop. I could hear the sounds but on my speaker it still says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnCastro3, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Headset isn't getting detected :

Hi, I have a Hyperx Cloud Stinger headset and whenever I plug it in my asus laptop. I could hear the sounds but on my speaker it still says "SpeakersRealtek High Definition Audio". My mic doesn't work. I been trying to fix this for a couple of hours but obviously I gave up and now asking this question. How do I detect my Hyperx headset and how to make my mic work???

:)

JohnCastro3, Feb 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 24, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset isn't getting detected : :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Headset isn't getting detected :

Headset Mics not detected

Hi Zach,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver.

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the headset detected under Device manager?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    Updating your audio jack driver can help. To update driver in Windows 10, refer to this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Headset isn't getting detected :

1. Headset isn't getting detected : - Similar Threads - Headset isn't getting

2. Not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not detecting headset: The device, does not exist according to the pc.I have already updated/rolled back the drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-detecting-headset/8b820d3a-4c4e-4480-bc14-faa2542e1a32
  3. Why isn't my wired headset microphone detected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my wired headset microphone detected?: I have seen many questions like this, and many answers that don't work. I really, really want an answer as to why my wired headset microphone isn't detected. It's worked before, but it doesn't seem to be working now. I have been troubleshooting for hours, and I'm a hair away...
  4. Why isn't my wired headset microphone detected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my wired headset microphone detected?: I have seen many questions like this, and many answers that don't work. I really, really want an answer as to why my wired headset microphone isn't detected. It's worked before, but it doesn't seem to be working now. I have been troubleshooting for hours, and I'm a hair away...
  5. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not getting detected: Hi,I have a OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headset. It was paired to my windows 10 laptop and was working fine. After using the headset for some time, I had to recharge it as the battery was only 4%. Without disconnecting the connection, I put the headset for charging ....
  6. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not getting detected: Hi,I have a OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headset. It was paired to my windows 10 laptop and was working fine. After using the headset for some time, I had to recharge it as the battery was only 4%. Without disconnecting the connection, I put the headset for charging ....
  7. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone

my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone: hi ,i recently bought a headset and i used splitter to plug it because i have combo jack.problem is i cant find it in windows , it doesn't even show up.i tried everything : updating drivers , replacing drivers, tried the headset on my phone and the mic worked perfectly since...
  9. New headset mic isn't being detected?

New headset mic isn't being detected?: I had gotten a new headset more specifically, Razer Kraken 7.1 a couple days ago and while I can hear things perfectly through them, whenever I talk, the sound goes through my laptops Acer Aspire 5 Slim microphone and not the headsets. The mic is out and not muted on the...
  10. Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Stealth Gaming Headset Microphone isn't being detected/not working: Hi, a bit of a long story, so my computer is currently "9" years old, and it was a Windows 7 Home Premium. however, I got it updated to Windows 10 last year (I used a PC mechanic). It still has the old "HD Audio Deck", so it doesn't have a "Realtek Audio Deck". The thing is,...