Windows 10: Headset Issue

Discus and support Headset Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having issues with Windows 10 recognizing my headset. I've attached a few images of what I am seeing. The headset model is a Sennheiser Game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by caycer2421, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Headset Issue

I'm having issues with Windows 10 recognizing my headset. I've attached a few images of what I am seeing.

The headset model is a Sennheiser Game One. The sound works perfectly fine but the only mic showing is the built in. I've tried disabling, updating, removing, etc. and nothing seems to work.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a driver or controller I can download?

:)

caycer2421, Apr 30, 2016

2. Headset Issue

1. This is a playback tab which gives the audio output. This doesn't concern input i.e. recording.

2. It is set as default already-which is the reason why the Set default is greyed out.

To make it your default recording device, go to Recording tab and Set default to the corresponding jack, either Front or rear where your headset is plugged in.

Let us know the outcomes.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 30, 2016
  3. Headset Issue

I want to make my headset my default audio recording device, but I can't click the button. This is what it looks like. Notice the "Set Default" button.
    Headset Issue [​IMG]

Jackson Colling, Apr 30, 2016
  4. Headset Issue

Also, the headset is plugged into a Y cable.

caycer2421, May 1, 2016
  5. RWOne Win User
    Why is it into a Y-Cable?

Plug the headset plug to the speaker out, or headphone jack of the system, and the mic plug to the microphone jack as well, then retry it.

RWOne, May 1, 2016
  6. Thanks for the response, and I would do that but my PC has a combo jack. It does not have a separate jack for Mic/Speaker.

caycer2421, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Headset Issue

1. Headset Issue - Similar Threads - Headset Issue

2. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  3. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  4. issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11: Hello, I'm encountering an issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11, and despite numerous attempts to troubleshoot, I haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried updating drivers, checking the device manager, and exploring various online resources, but...
  5. issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11

issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11: Hello, I'm encountering an issue with my Saramonic Headsets on Windows 11, and despite numerous attempts to troubleshoot, I haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried updating drivers, checking the device manager, and exploring various online resources, but...
  6. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  7. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  8. Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..: I have been having an issue recently regarding sound and my computer whenever it comes to my headset.After I had a bluescreen, my headset while detected by my computer and labeled as functional has stopped working and does not produce any sound.The mic is still able to work...
  9. Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..

Issue regarding plug in headset and computer..: I have been having an issue recently regarding sound and my computer whenever it comes to my headset.After I had a bluescreen, my headset while detected by my computer and labeled as functional has stopped working and does not produce any sound.The mic is still able to work...
  10. Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - external Headset MIC issue: Dear All,since a couple of days we have issues with external headsets or microphones all vendors effected. The microphone from the external device is not working, it is detected in device manager or a app like MS Teams but it is not working e.g. Zoom show the error "there is...