Windows 10: Headset issues - Microphone

Discus and support Headset issues - Microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an astro a10 headset. I can hear my friends only when I plug in the mic to my xbox controller (which is also plugged into my PC thru USB). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarSouthSnipes, May 3, 2019.

1. Headset issues - Microphone

I have an astro a10 headset. I can hear my friends only when I plug in the mic to my xbox controller (which is also plugged into my PC thru USB). I have the Y splitter into the front jacks but that wont let me hear anything.

My microphone shows it's playing sound in my settings but my friends are not able to hear me.

:)

BarSouthSnipes, May 3, 2019

2. My headset microphone outputs static/very muffled sound

Hi Tom,

In order to help you resolve issues with the microphone on headset, we suggest the you run the built in troubleshooter in you PC. Here are the steps:

• In the Search Box, type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter.
    • Look for and select Recording Audio, and press Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, May 3, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Razer Headset (Carcharias) Microphone issue.

When I was headset hunting couple years ago, I bought and returned the Carcharias just for that reason. The ear muffs leak way to much noise, and the microphone pics it up, even though I loved the comfy fit. I ended up getting one of those Creative Fatal1ty headsets. Pretty much identical headset, but w/o the issue. It is just a flaw in design.

4. Headset issues - Microphone

USB headset microphone not working

Hi,

This issue could have happened due to settings of your Microphone. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you check your Microphone is not disabled and set as default. You can follow these steps to check your microphone settings:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Headset issues - Microphone

1. Headset issues - Microphone - Similar Threads - Headset issues Microphone

2. Headset Microphone Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone Issue.: Hey, so recently I purchased a Y headset splitter for my bootcamped IMac 2013. Since the moment I got it, only the audio part has been functioning. When I had plugged in the splitter,I was using a audio driver known as "Cirrus Logic". Now, I have uninstalled the driver and I...
  3. Headset Microphone Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone Issue.: Hey, so recently I purchased a Y headset splitter for my bootcamped IMac 2013. Since the moment I got it, only the audio part has been functioning. When I had plugged in the splitter,I was using a audio driver known as "Cirrus Logic". Now, I have uninstalled the driver and I...
  4. Headset Microphone Issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headset Issue, Microphone not detecting.

Headset Issue, Microphone not detecting.: So im having an issue where my headset's microphone wont detect, What happens is when i put it into the green jack it gives audio, but doesnt detect microphone. if I put it into the blue jack, I cant hear and where im supposed to hear turns into a mic. Im currently using...
  6. Headset Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone Issues: I deleted a headset mic from my computer in device manager and now I can't figured out how to reinstall that mic. I've looked for hours online trying to figure out how to get it back to no avail. So I'm writing this in hopes that someone knows the solution to my problem....
  7. Headset Microphone Issues

Headset Microphone Issues: I deleted a headset mic from my computer in device manager and now I can't figured out how to reinstall that mic. I've looked for hours online trying to figure out how to get it back to no avail. So I'm writing this in hopes that someone knows the solution to my problem....
  8. Headset Microphone Issues

9. Headset audio and microphone issues

Headset audio and microphone issues: So I bought a CyberPower PC model GXi3200BSTV2 and I my wired turtle beach headset model recon 70 will not allow me to speak. I've tried every aux jack that would work and made sure that there were no problems with my headset but I still cannot get my microphone to work. Some...
  10. Headset microphone issue.

Headset microphone issue.: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro headset driver a10

2. windows and headset issues

3. a10 gaming headset issues with microphone

4. driver for astro a10