Windows 10: Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

Discus and support Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As title says, im getting static noise, when just the day before it was working perfectly. If anyone can help me solve this, it would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hassan Pasha, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

As title says, im getting static noise, when just the day before it was working perfectly.

If anyone can help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Hassan Pasha, Oct 16, 2020
  2. victorf2 Win User

Headset making static noise

I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?

victorf2, Oct 16, 2020
  3. victorf2 Win User
    Headset making static noise

Ill try that this afternoon. Does it matter if im plugging my headset directly to the controller headset jack?

victorf2, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

Hello All.

Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front headset jack and that works fine. The headset comes with only one 3.5mm jack, so I had to purchase a splitter. After plugging
    in the splitter to talk to my friends online, they had complained that they were not able to hear my voice and were instead hearing a constant, loud static noise. The splitter seems to allow me to hear, but not speak. I had tried to troubleshoot to see if
    it was the PC tower, plug, splitter, headset, etc. by attempting the following actions:

• Plugged the splitter to the mic jack behind the computer - microphone worked
    • Checked the driver for an update - driver up to date
    • Ran the Windows troubleshoot tool - no issues were located
    • Tried different pair of headphones (Apple earplugs because those are all I have) - still receiving microphone static
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable on the motherboard was fully plugged in - it was
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable was farther from the power source - it now is
    • Checked various Youtube videos and online threads - no success

I believe I did most of what I can do and listed what I had done. Any suggestions, please?

Thank you, All!!!!

theeRYANator, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

1. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc. - Similar Threads - Headset makes static

2. Headset making static sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset making static sound: Hey! So recently I've got my computer cleaned, as it was pretty dirty on the inside. After I received it back, also with a new ssd card installed now I have two, as I connected my Redragon Zeus 2 headset, it started making this sound it's the audio I recorded to show my...
  3. Headset making static sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset making static sound: Hey! So recently I've got my computer cleaned, as it was pretty dirty on the inside. After I received it back, also with a new ssd card installed now I have two, as I connected my Redragon Zeus 2 headset, it started making this sound it's the audio I recorded to show my...
  4. BSOD when Xbox headset is turned on / plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when Xbox headset is turned on / plugged in: Hello, I have been having issues for the past few months with a hyperx wireless xbox headset. It has a USB dongle which works with my computer, however at random it will disconnect and I will have to replug the USB. I wasn't very annoyed at that, however recently as in the...
  5. BSOD when Xbox headset is turned on / plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when Xbox headset is turned on / plugged in: Hello, I have been having issues for the past few months with a hyperx wireless xbox headset. It has a USB dongle which works with my computer, however at random it will disconnect and I will have to replug the USB. I wasn't very annoyed at that, however recently as in the...
  6. BSOD when Xbox headset is turned on / plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  8. Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games: So i just got a new pc, and its got a geforce rtx 3080/ intel core i7-10700f cpu 2.90ghz And prior to this i have had no problems with my headset making any sort of unatural/unwanted noise. But now as i plug my headset in the front of my pc, once i enter games the pc starts...
  9. Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller: I recently bought the Xbox Series X controller with the wireless adapter for Windows. Using it on my PC without a headset is fine, it works as intended. However when I plug my headset into the controller to talk to people while playing, the controller loses its connection...
  10. Headset making static noise

Headset making static noise: I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?...