Windows 10: Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

Discus and support Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As title says, im getting static noise, when just the day before it was working perfectly. If anyone can help me solve this, it would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hassan Pasha, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

As title says, im getting static noise, when just the day before it was working perfectly.

If anyone can help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Hassan Pasha, Oct 16, 2020
  2. victorf2 Win User

Headset making static noise

I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?

victorf2, Oct 16, 2020
  3. victorf2 Win User
    Headset making static noise

Ill try that this afternoon. Does it matter if im plugging my headset directly to the controller headset jack?

victorf2, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

Hello All.

Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front headset jack and that works fine. The headset comes with only one 3.5mm jack, so I had to purchase a splitter. After plugging
    in the splitter to talk to my friends online, they had complained that they were not able to hear my voice and were instead hearing a constant, loud static noise. The splitter seems to allow me to hear, but not speak. I had tried to troubleshoot to see if
    it was the PC tower, plug, splitter, headset, etc. by attempting the following actions:

• Plugged the splitter to the mic jack behind the computer - microphone worked
    • Checked the driver for an update - driver up to date
    • Ran the Windows troubleshoot tool - no issues were located
    • Tried different pair of headphones (Apple earplugs because those are all I have) - still receiving microphone static
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable on the motherboard was fully plugged in - it was
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable was farther from the power source - it now is
    • Checked various Youtube videos and online threads - no success

I believe I did most of what I can do and listed what I had done. Any suggestions, please?

Thank you, All!!!!

theeRYANator, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

1. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc. - Similar Threads - Headset makes static

2. Headset making static noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset making static noise: I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?...
  3. static noise in background when connect to wifi

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    static noise in background when connect to wifi: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  4. Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.: If I plug my microphone directly into my pc, and I select mic in, Windows 10 detects it and it works fine. If I plug in my headset into my pc, and select headphone, windows 10 detects my headset but not my microphone when I connect it to the headset. It says “no input device...
  5. PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected)

PC Audio through headset plugged into 3.5mm jack of Xbox One (Bluetooth connected): Trying to explain as best I can, but its a little messy. Is there a way to get audio through a headset that is plugged into an Xbox One controller, which is in turn bluetooth connected to the PC? Nothing seems to be coming up when i plug the headset in, and ive tried it with...
  6. Headset mic "not plugged in" when it clearly is

Headset mic "not plugged in" when it clearly is: Hi, I am having a problem with the microphone on my headset not being detected by my computer. Windows tells me that there is no microphone plugged in when I have clearly done so. I have a sennheiser headset with separate audio/mic jacks, connected to an adapter that feeds...
  7. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...
  8. Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...

Will a Xbox One headset with a 3.5mm jack work on PC, What is the Headset plug on the front...: This may all sound kind of dumb, but my PC has a plug on the front with a picture of a headset does this mean it is for audio in and out, for the mic and speakers of a headset? I bought a Xbox one headset for $8 new on ebay, no not a cheap Chinese pair its PDP AfterGlow LVL...
  9. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...
  10. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in: Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my...