Windows 10: Headset making static noise

Discus and support Headset making static noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by victorf2, Aug 18, 2020.

1. victorf2 Win User

Headset making static noise

I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?

:)

victorf2, Aug 18, 2020
  2. victorf2 Win User

I just got a pc build and connected a xbox fusion pro controller. I plug a razer kraken headset to controller and party members hear static noise. I can hear them but my microphone doesnt work either. How can i fix the static noise and microphone to work?

victorf2, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Rick4892 Win User
    Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Rick4892, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Headset making static noise

Vidyaranjan A V, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Headset making static noise - Similar Threads - Headset making static

2. My Microphone making static noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone making static noise: My Onikuma k19 headset is making a static noise while i want to record my voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-making-static-noise/9146e064-198f-47b9-b4e2-dfc4f9f6933f
  3. My Microphone making static noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microphone making static noise: My Onikuma k19 headset is making a static noise while i want to record my voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-making-static-noise/9146e064-198f-47b9-b4e2-dfc4f9f6933f
  4. Headset making static sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset making static sound: Hey! So recently I've got my computer cleaned, as it was pretty dirty on the inside. After I received it back, also with a new ssd card installed now I have two, as I connected my Redragon Zeus 2 headset, it started making this sound it's the audio I recorded to show my...
  5. Headset making static sound

Headset making static sound: Hey! So recently I've got my computer cleaned, as it was pretty dirty on the inside. After I received it back, also with a new ssd card installed now I have two, as I connected my Redragon Zeus 2 headset, it started making this sound it's the audio I recorded to show my...
  6. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  7. Microphone making static noise...

Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  8. Charger port makes a static noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger port makes a static noise: I recently bought a new laptop, it comes standard with Windows 10, had it for 2 days before Windows said I can upgrade to Windows 11.After upgrading to Windows 11, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 gaming charger port stared making static noise even when not plugged in. The volume...
  9. Charger port makes a static noise

Charger port makes a static noise: I recently bought a new laptop, it comes standard with Windows 10, had it for 2 days before Windows said I can upgrade to Windows 11.After upgrading to Windows 11, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 gaming charger port stared making static noise even when not plugged in. The volume...
  10. Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset makes static noise when plugged into xbox headset connected to pc.: As title says, im getting static noise, when just the day before it was working perfectly. If anyone can help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated....