Windows 10: Headset mic wont work

Discus and support Headset mic wont work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My headset doesn't pick up any sound, but I can hear things through it. I've tried just about everything I can with the changing audio inputs and sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScumFuckKevin, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Headset mic wont work

My headset doesn't pick up any sound, but I can hear things through it. I've tried just about everything I can with the changing audio inputs and sound settings stuff and I'm not sure what to do next.

submitted by /u/ScumFuckKevin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ScumFuckKevin, Sep 25, 2020

2. Gaming Headset mic wont work

I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all.

Ethan DiFrancia, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, Sep 25, 2020
  4. kyle2020 Win User

Headset mic wont work

Need help - Creative Fatal1ty headset mic wont work?

Hey guys, in a bit of bother if youd care to help!

I purchased this Fatal1ty headset like a week ago, however I have only just gone to use the mic with the new X-FI Xtreme audio card - however the mic just doesnt seem to work. The headset works fine, im listening to some alkaline trio on it right now - however the mic just wont work. The switch on the unit isnt off, ive tried everything, but to no avail.

Anyone got any insight on this problem? google = fail on this one, so I need some help from you guys!

kyle2020, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Headset mic wont work

1. Headset mic wont work - Similar Threads - Headset mic wont

2. Headset Mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  3. Headset Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic not working: Recently I have bought a new headset Turtle Beach 50x as my old one broke, however the microphone on it does not work. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.It is weird as before I broke my old headset, the mic worked fine and I was able to only need to use the...
  4. Headset's mic, not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset's mic, not working.: I was using my laptop normally, Until My Microphone suddenly stopped working, I checked to see if i accidentally changed the default input setting, then i saw the Microphone was entirely gone. I checked "Device Manager", The Driver was gone too. I checked the "More audio...
  5. Headset mic not working

Headset mic not working: Hello everybody!I really hope somebody can help me, as I tried everything :I recently bought a Razer Blackshark V2 X headset with a 3.5mm jack. I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop.When I plug the headset in, the audio is fine although th quality is not that great, but the mic won't...
  6. Headset Mic Not Working

Headset Mic Not Working: I'm experiencing an ongoing problem with the microphone on my headset when it is plugged into the front audio jack of my desktop PC. Between troubleshooting the issue varies between the following outcomes:- No input detected at all from my mic- Input is detected but very very...
  7. windows 10 headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 headset mic wont work: i'm using a acer laptop and everytime i use any kind of headphones with a mic it doesn't work at all. i can hear sound from the headphones but the mic only works from the laptop itself, not from my headphones. and when i plug my headphones the only thing in input and output...
  8. headset mic wont work on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    headset mic wont work on laptop: Kind of vague title I know. I have a Dell 1500 running windows 10. I have a really nice headset that I got a little while ago for my Xbox. My computer for some reason will not take the microphone input form it even though there is a little headset with a mic next to the...
  9. Gaming Headset mic wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Headset mic wont work: I have a Turtle Beach pc compatible gaming headset plugged into my laptop, and I can hear sound perfectly fine, but my mic wont work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-headset-mic-wont-work/2dcd9c2b-361d-4741-a3e6-90c83b95cfec
  10. Headset Mic Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic Not Working: I really need some help. I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset. So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped. It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore. The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer. I...