Windows 10: Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Discus and support Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justin1023, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can not be reached

:)

Justin1023, Oct 16, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console Allows Me to Customize Input Plug as Headphone and Microphone, But Not Both

I'm using a custom build with a Micro-Star International Z370-A Pro motherboard with Realtek HD Audio with the ALC892 Codec. The case I have (Apevia X Hermes) features two HD audio ports on the front that I can customize via the Realtek Audio Console. Both
    of these front ports can function as any input/output--including microphone and headphone; each function works as intended, however I can't get the program to dedicate one port as headphone and microphone simultaneously, like a headset. I attached an image
    of what the listed inputs look like on my UI. If both input and output functions work independently on both front panel jacks, is it possible to use a headset in one of them? I'm using Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.1.8412 and the Realtek Audio Console UI version
    is 1.8.204.0. Reinstalling these drivers didn't seem to work and Device Manager tells me these are the most recent ones.

Image of the UI listing options for audio device:

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console 57cf4e9b-2b6d-4b64-ba44-74fe0d19cb5e?upload=true.png

AbsentForeskin, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Realtek Audio Console Allows Me to Customize Input Plug as Headphone and Microphone, But Not Both

pablocuatzozon beltran, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Fillbert Win User

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

Hi all,

I bought my Acer Aspire 5 laptop in September for school, and it came pre-loaded with the Realtek audio console.

Normally when I plug in my earbuds, a popup tells me to confirm what device was plugged in (Headphones, mic in, line in). Once you confirm the device it will relay the audio through the headset if the default audio device is set to the RealTek driver. However,
    recently, when I confirm that my headset is connected, it does not relay audio through my earbuds/headset. The only way to get audio through my headset is to restart my pc with my headset plugged into the audio jack. It's very annoying and updating the driver
    and the console client has not fixed this issue. Anyone have some fixes or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Fillbert, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

1. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console - Similar Threads - Headset microphone Realtek

2. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  3. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  4. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option: i use an acer rog zephyrus g14 gaming laptop.i have tried all the basic fixes for this updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, setting default, configuration, and literally nothing works. this problem seems to be unique to me. when i use my headset, windows lumps in my...
  5. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option: i use an acer rog zephyrus g14 gaming laptop.i have tried all the basic fixes for this updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, setting default, configuration, and literally nothing works. this problem seems to be unique to me. when i use my headset, windows lumps in my...
  6. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

7. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  8. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console: I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk on Skype....
  9. RealTek Audio Console doesn't register my headset

RealTek Audio Console doesn't register my headset: Hello, I just recently got an Acer Predator 300 Gaming Laptop and I just tried to use a RUN MUS K2 Pro gaming headset with my laptop. I am able to get sound from the headphones; however, I have had no luck getting the microphone to work. They do not register at all...
  10. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979