Windows 10: Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just keep searching on the internet that why my Headset's Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 pro but all I find is how to fix recording issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark030a, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Mark030a Win User

Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro

I just keep searching on the internet that why my Headset's Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 pro but all I find is how to fix recording issues with microphone. Windows 10 pro doesn't even detect it! I use a jack expander because I only have 1 jack in my Probook, the headphones work fine but the microphone doesn't get detected. It only gets detected when I plug the microphone jack itself and pull it out a very tiny bit. Even then, it doesn't record sh## (sorry I'm too pissed to regret that). Any help? By the way it worked on my Netbook so it's not the Headset's fault.

:)

Mark030a, Sep 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro not detecting any microphones

Hi

I installed windows 10 pro recently and since then my microphone on my headset doesn't work with my PC but does with older operating systems like windows 7. All my driver are up to date but still the problem persists.

I have noticed that windows doesn't detect the device being plugged/unplugged from the jack, I also tried with a different headset and windows still failed to detect the microphone

Max Galloway, Sep 25, 2018
  3. My headset microphone is not detected.

Yesterday I ordered a logitech G231 headset because my razer kraken pro neon green was ripping off and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all time plugged
    my headset it took while till it was connected than I could hear everything in it. So once I just resetted my audio settings than no sound and things were there. Later I downloaded realtek and than speakers were installed and when I plugged my headset in than
    no headset was detected but I could find it as speakers but that is no problem. But the problem is that it didn't detect any headset microphone but it used my laptop microphone which is kinda awkward since I game with my friends and they could hear background
    noises. So I am really pissed off since my laptop won't detect any headset microphone, I also connected the 2 plugs for headphone and microphone and it still didn't recognize it. Now I disabled the realtek audio and now I haven't anything to hear sound. What
    I want is a perfect solution that my laptop would detect my headset and the microphone and when I look at device manager the headset isn't even there I also tried restarting my laptop still not recognized. Can someone help me please?!

YIGIDOBK58, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Necket Win User

Headset Microphone not working in windows 10

Hi everyone. Last month, I installed Windows 10 preview on my 2012 macbook pro via bootcamp. Today I tried to use my headset for the first time in Windows 10 (Skullcandy SLYR). Audio seems okay, but the microphone isn't detected. In "Manage Audio Devices", only thr Cirrus built in microphone works. When installing windows I had a few issues with the Realtek Drivers, but it all seemed okay after manually downloading the driver. The microphone is nowhere to be found in the system, but it works. I've tried it with my iphone and it detects my voice clearly. Can you guys help me?

Thanks a lot!

-

Necket, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Headset Microphone is not detected by Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Headset Microphone detected

2. Headset microphone not detecting on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone not detecting on windows 10: I have been trying to solve this problem for now 2 days. The problem is I have a headset with a microphone but my pc doens't detect the microphone, only the headphones.When I switch the headset plug in to the ''microphone plug'' the microphone works, but the headphones don't...
  3. Headset microphone not detecting on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not detecting on windows 10: I have been trying to solve this problem for now 2 days. The problem is I have a headset with a microphone but my pc doens't detect the microphone, only the headphones.When I switch the headset plug in to the ''microphone plug'' the microphone works, but the headphones don't...
  4. Headset microphone not detecting on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone on Headset Not Detected Windows 10

Microphone on Headset Not Detected Windows 10: Hello all, did see a lot of ppl have this problem me included, did try everything from settings, drivers, new headset new install Win 10. Did Chek everything there is in You Tube or any where else. Fack is Headset don't detect Mikrofon only Sound, normally that is interesting...
  6. Headset Microphone Not Detected

Headset Microphone Not Detected: I recently switched from using a dedicated microphone on the microphone jack to using a headset microphone that shared the speaker port. I was able to use the microphone in a game, but none of my other applications detected any active microphone as being plugged in. My...
  7. Headset microphone not detected

Headset microphone not detected: When I have my headset plugged in I want to use my headset microphone however my laptop always uses the built-in microphone instead. The sound comes out of the headset just fine so it is definitely connected. I have looked online and no other similar cases have helped me. The...
  8. Headset Microphone not detected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset Microphone not detected.: My microphone headset is not being picked up by my laptop, audio comes through the headphones, but can't speak through the microphone. When I troubleshoot it says headphone jack not plugged in when it is. The headset and microphone have no problem on other devices, Xbox and...
  9. Headset Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Microphone not detected: Hello! I've been trying to use my microphone to talk with friends over discord and games, and I've been unable to use the microphone as my laptop doesn't detect the microphone in the devices list. I'm using the Acer Aspire e15 laptop and a nubwo headset. Does anyone have any...
  10. Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10

Headset Microphone not detected Windows 10: I have my headset plugged into the front of my PC. The headset has only one jack, the audio one, but should be able to communicate because of the three rings on it. My problem is that windows doesn't see that microphone at ALL. YES, I have tried right clicking the "volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 headset mic not detected

2. microphone setup wizard not detecting mic

3. headset microphone not detected

4. pc not detecting headset mic,
  5. headset mic not detected,
  6. mic is not detecting in wndows 10 pro,
  7. g pro headset not detecting mic,
  8. headset microphone not detected windows 10,
  9. headset not detected,
  10. windows 10 not detecting microphone headset,
  11. microphone not detecting windows 10,