Windows 10: Headset Microphone not detected.

Discus and support Headset Microphone not detected. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My microphone headset is not being picked up by my laptop, audio comes through the headphones, but can't speak through the microphone. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadow Baron666, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Headset Microphone not detected.

My microphone headset is not being picked up by my laptop, audio comes through the headphones, but can't speak through the microphone. When I troubleshoot it says headphone jack not plugged in when it is. The headset and microphone have no problem on other devices, Xbox and phone.

:)

Shadow Baron666, Apr 14, 2020

2. laptop not detecting headset microphone

I want to use the microphone attached to the headset as I just bought the headset but my laptop is still using the built-in mic and the headset mic is not detected.

ZuvoTheBest, Apr 14, 2020
  3. laptop not detecting headset microphone

I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but
    my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone.

I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none.
    I've re-installed my Realtek HD Audio driver.

But nothing seems to work.

What should I do to fix this?

ZuvoTheBest, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Headset Microphone not detected.

microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still
    nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

CoreyBaggott, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Headset Microphone not detected.

1. Headset Microphone not detected. - Similar Threads - Headset Microphone detected

2. Headset Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Microphone Not Detected: I recently switched from using a dedicated microphone on the microphone jack to using a headset microphone that shared the speaker port. I was able to use the microphone in a game, but none of my other applications detected any active microphone as being plugged in. My...
  3. Microphone of headset not detected

Microphone of headset not detected: Hi, Sorry to take your time but I have a problem since a couple days...With my headset which worked for more than 3 years, I can hear everything but my microphone is not detected.And the problem is that the only microphone that is detected is the Webcam one which is really...
  4. Headset microphone not detected

Headset microphone not detected: When I have my headset plugged in I want to use my headset microphone however my laptop always uses the built-in microphone instead. The sound comes out of the headset just fine so it is definitely connected. I have looked online and no other similar cases have helped me. The...
  5. Headset microphone not detected by windows

Headset microphone not detected by windows: Hi! Yesterday I used my headset and they were working perfect, also the microphone was working, I want to mention that the Windows wasn t updatedi don t know what version was but i know it wasn t updated. Also yesterday I got a new SSD on which I installed a fresh...
  6. Microphone in headset not detected

Microphone in headset not detected: Hi microsoft, my fusion headset with microphone is not being detected on settings, i went into sound control panel and recording button but it did not show, i went into manage devices and it did not show, i tried it on another laptop and it worked and was detected, help?...
  7. Headset microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset microphone not detected: Hello. Recently I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop. I'm currently using a headset I've had for a while now. When I went to plug it in, the headphones were working fine, but the headset microphone was not being detected. When I go into the "Sounds" settings, the only recording...
  8. laptop not detecting headset microphone

laptop not detecting headset microphone: I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone. I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none. I've re-installed my Realtek HD...
  9. Headset Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Microphone not detected: Hello! I've been trying to use my microphone to talk with friends over discord and games, and I've been unable to use the microphone as my laptop doesn't detect the microphone in the devices list. I'm using the Acer Aspire e15 laptop and a nubwo headset. Does anyone have any...
  10. My Headset microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Headset microphone is not detected: So, today suddenly I got this problem while talking to my friend and I discovered that I was using laptop's mic, and not the headset one. When I tried to switch it, i couldn't see in Sounds > Recording neither device manager, but the weird part is that i can see in Sounds >...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics headset set address failed

2. windows headphones microphone