Windows 10: Headset Microphone not working in windows 10

Discus and support Headset Microphone not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Last month, I installed Windows 10 preview on my 2012 macbook pro via bootcamp. Today I tried to use my headset for the first time in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Necket, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Necket Win User

Headset Microphone not working in windows 10

Hi everyone. Last month, I installed Windows 10 preview on my 2012 macbook pro via bootcamp. Today I tried to use my headset for the first time in Windows 10 (Skullcandy SLYR). Audio seems okay, but the microphone isn't detected. In "Manage Audio Devices", only thr Cirrus built in microphone works. When installing windows I had a few issues with the Realtek Drivers, but it all seemed okay after manually downloading the driver. The microphone is nowhere to be found in the system, but it works. I've tried it with my iphone and it detects my voice clearly. Can you guys help me?

Thanks a lot!

-

:)

Necket, Jan 10, 2016

2. Windows 10 does not recognize headset with microphone

Windows 10 does not recognize headset with microphone. Actually it does not recognize that the headset has a microphone.

The headset is properly integrated but not the microphone on the headset.

BoEngström, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Cortana using wrong microphone.

I have a headset, and the microphone on that headset is not working, (I don't need that fixed) So I have another microphone that I use, everything works until I tried to use Cortana, it just used my not working headset microphone that is not plugged into
    my headset.

I unplugged my headset, and it then uses my microphone that works! But I need my headset plugged in to listen to things, And I want my headset and working microphone on at the same time, With being able to use Cortana on my working microphone.

Working Microphone: HD Webcam C270

Working Headset But broken Microphone: HUHD® 2.4Ghz Optical Wireless Gaming Headset
    HW-399M

Thanks.

Harry McClure, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Headset Microphone not working in windows 10

1. Headset Microphone not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Headset Microphone working

2. Headset microphone not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not working on Windows 10: Hello, I got a new laptop, Dell Latitude 5580, and I noticed that the microphone on my headset JBL Quantum 200 won't work, even though the audio works. The same issue happens when I plug my headphones into my monitor Sceptre E278W-FPT, connected through HDMI. The microphone...
  3. Headset microphone not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not working on Windows 10: Hello, I got a new laptop, Dell Latitude 5580, and I noticed that the microphone on my headset JBL Quantum 200 won't work, even though the audio works. The same issue happens when I plug my headphones into my monitor Sceptre E278W-FPT, connected through HDMI. The microphone...
  4. Headset microphone not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone on Headset not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on Headset not working: So I've been using a pair of sony Wh-1000xM3's with my computer for a while now and all of a sudden windows stopped recognizing the built-in microphone on it. it recognizes when a device has been plugged in via headphone jack and I can hear out of the headphones but the...
  6. headset microphone not working

headset microphone not working: Hello everyone, after googling and troubleshooting the whole morning I've decided to ask here... I just received a pair of Sennheiser gsp 301 has 2 seperate jacks and the microphone is not working properly on my laptop. The mic only picks up sound if stuck it against my...
  7. Headset Microphone Not Working

Headset Microphone Not Working: I recently received a pare of steelseries ARCTIS 3 headphones. I plugged them into my computer using the splitting cable to plug into the mic and audio ports on the front of my PC. The device is recognized, and the audio works well. However, there is no sound coming from the...
  8. Headset microphone not working

Headset microphone not working: I recently bought a PC for gaming. Whenever I plug my headset into it, I can hear just fine but cannot talk. Looking in sound control panel, my headset has a "speakers" icon and is called speakers. Clicking on the recording tab in sound control panel, I dont even see my...
  9. Headset microphone not working windows 10.

Headset microphone not working windows 10.: My turtle beach headset's microphone is not working and not recognized by my laptop. The speakers on it are fine so it isn't a connection problem. Nothing I have has worked and I have seen many other people with this exact problem who have no solution. The mic was working...
  10. Headset microphone not working

Headset microphone not working: I have a pic that allows both a headphone and mic connection. I went through troubleshooting and everything checks fine. The computer recognizes the mic and is registering sound output, but as soon as I go to record or talk to other people, they hear nothing. It's not just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skullcandy slyr microphone showing as working properly in Windows 10 but is not working