Windows 10: Headset much louder on right side than left side

Discus and support Headset much louder on right side than left side in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PossumPlaysYT, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Headset much louder on right side than left side

I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there.

:)

PossumPlaysYT, Apr 12, 2021
  2. waterchan Win User

E71 and HS-44/AD-44 headset: Left earbud is louder

I bought this headset off eBay, and noticed that the volume in the left earbud is noticeably louder than the right. I complained, so they sent me another headset... which had the same problem. This volume imbalance doesn't occur with the E71's default
    headset. I am not sure whether the seller's batch of headsets are defective, or if it is a compatibility problem. Any other E71 users have this problem? Suggestions? Thanks.

waterchan, Apr 12, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset much louder on right side than left side :p

cadaveca, Apr 12, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Headset much louder on right side than left side

How do/Can i swap headset left/right channel?

Hi Farhan

Make sure that headset 3.5mm plug is pushed all the way in

Are you sure that you have the headset on the correct way round - I know this sounds like a stupid thing to suggest . .

Windows by default does not allow swapping of left and right channels . . .

What Audio icon do your see in your bottom right System tray, is that realtek or some other sound panel?

What is the exact Make and Model of that headset?

DaveM121, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Headset much louder on right side than left side

1. Headset much louder on right side than left side - Similar Threads - Headset much louder

2. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  3. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  4. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  5. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  6. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  7. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  8. left and right audio on wrong side

left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  9. left and right audio on wrong side

in Windows 10 Customization
    left and right audio on wrong side: My audio channels are coming out of the wrong side, right is left and left is right... please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-and-right-audio-on-wrong-side/8a2867e2-3de4-4d30-aa1b-f0b257da08cd
  10. Headphones louder on 1 side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones louder on 1 side: I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet side doesnt even make noise. i havetried many paires of headphones and made sure enhancements are off and left and right are...