Windows 10: Headset not being recognized.

Discus and support Headset not being recognized. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I just bought some ebisu headphones and they work just fine. I was trying to find out how to turn my microphone on, and when I went on to sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Belchior-sama, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Headset not being recognized.

So, I just bought some ebisu headphones and they work just fine. I was trying to find out how to turn my microphone on, and when I went on to sound settings, neither the audio output nor the input where being recognized, but my headphones were working just fine, but the mic was not. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/Belchior-sama
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Belchior-sama, Mar 15, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset not being recognized. :p

cadaveca, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Headset not being recognized. [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Headset not being recognized.

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately this did not solve the problem. I followed the steps but no luck.

Device manager still says WonderBoom headset paired it does not recognize it as a speaker as all. Any other suggestions, please.

Thank you. Rachael

RachaelDoyle1, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Headset not being recognized.

1. Headset not being recognized. - Similar Threads - Headset being recognized

2. Headset microphone not being recognized W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being recognized W11: I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core, plug P3, that works perfectly fine on my Xbox Series controller so the problem is not on the headset, but when I try to use it on my Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 the mic is not recognized. I've tried to update and use others drivers, it didn't...
  3. Headset microphone not being recognized W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being recognized W11: I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core, plug P3, that works perfectly fine on my Xbox Series controller so the problem is not on the headset, but when I try to use it on my Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 the mic is not recognized. I've tried to update and use others drivers, it didn't...
  4. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  5. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  6. USB Headset not being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Headset not being recognized: I recently bought an Arcus 150T gaming headset. When i plugged it into my laptop i heard a noise as if someone was repeatedly tapping on the outside of the headset. The headset itself is not being recognised and isnt outputting any forms of audio but the rgb on the headset is...
  7. Headset microphone not being recognized

Headset microphone not being recognized: I have used this headset with the laptop before, and I have used both the mic and the headphones with it. However, I just went to use it again after some time, and my laptop doesn't recognize the mic with it. The sound still goes through the headphones, and it registers it as...
  8. USB PNP headset not being recognized on computer.

USB PNP headset not being recognized on computer.: About 3 days ago, I bought a USB PNP headset. At first, it took a few 10-20 minutes for the computer to recognize the new headset and install the drivers. I used it normally with no issues for the next 2 days, until this morning, in which the computer did not recognize the...
  9. Headset not being recognized through audio jack?

Headset not being recognized through audio jack?: I have been very confused about what is going on, so here is all that has been happening. -If I unplug my headset and try to plug it back in through the audio jack, it cannot be recognized by my laptop. When checking audio devices, it says the device being used is my...
  10. My USB Headset is not being recognized.

My USB Headset is not being recognized.: Hello. My USB headset is not being recognized. Whenever I connect it in my PC, an error shows up that says: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still...