Windows 10: Headset not recognised in windows 10

Discus and support Headset not recognised in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i recently got a pair of cooler master mh751 headphones. Audio is just fine, however the mic is not working. Under sounds (in both playback and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tobias9570, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Headset not recognised in windows 10

Hi,

i recently got a pair of cooler master mh751 headphones. Audio is just fine, however the mic is not working. Under sounds (in both playback and recording) the headset nor the microphone for the headset is detected. It only shows realtek audio and nothing else (even when i show disabled/disconnected devices). I have tried installing drivers from realtek and cooler master yet to no avail. Troubleshooting has also not worked.

I just want to be able to use the external mic of my headset.

Would appreciate any kind of help to resolve this issue!

Thanks,

:)

Tobias9570, Jan 28, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset not recognised in windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Headset not recognised in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Headset not recognised in windows 10

1. Headset not recognised in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Headset recognised

2. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB headset suddenly not recognised: I'm running windows 10 on an Acer predator PC from a good few years back now. I got a new Logitech headset with a wireless USB dongle to plug in. Have been using this for a while now. Suddenly last night it stopped working and I got a notification that the USB device is not...
  3. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB headset suddenly not recognised: I'm running windows 10 on an Acer predator PC from a good few years back now. I got a new Logitech headset with a wireless USB dongle to plug in. Have been using this for a while now. Suddenly last night it stopped working and I got a notification that the USB device is not...
  4. USB headset suddenly not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not recognising my headset anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not recognising my headset anywhere: Alright so, recently I realised that whenever I plug headset, no new option comes up. For some reason I only have realtek array and external microphone. I tried with multiple headset, but I cant find them on device manager or anywhere just the ones I said. Any ideas why and...
  6. Not recognising my headset anywhere

Not recognising my headset anywhere: Alright so, recently I realised that whenever I plug headset, no new option comes up. For some reason I only have realtek array and external microphone. I tried with multiple headset, but I cant find them on device manager or anywhere just the ones I said. Any ideas why and...
  7. Not recognising my headset anywhere

8. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?

Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?: I recently bought a new ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QM laptop and when i try to plug in my Hyper X Cloud Alpha S with USB it does not recognise it at all cant see it in device manager or sound or anything, like no Windows prompt or anything. The small dongle thing gets power but...
  9. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?: I recently bought a new ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QM laptop and when i try to plug in my Hyper X Cloud Alpha S with USB it does not recognise it at all cant see it in device manager or sound or anything, like no Windows prompt or anything. The small dongle thing gets power but...
  10. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?