Windows 10: Headset not working fine with Windows

Discus and support Headset not working fine with Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by niccas95, Aug 2, 2020.

1. niccas95 Win User

Headset not working fine with Windows

Hi everyone

I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo Audio an can speak throug my microphone. But when i open an other app like Discord which uses at the same time Audio and the microphone i hear nothing. I only can solve the problem when i enter the soundsettings in Windows and give for the Input an other source.

So for example if i want to play a game and speak in discord i have to change every time to my Laptop microphone and can't use my Headset microphone.

This does not happen only with one of my Headsets. Its with everyone that i connected with. There all bluetooth devices an they dont have special drivers.

I dont know if Windows is like this or if this are just my Headset.

Thank you for your help i appreciated

[moved from de-de]

:)

niccas95, Aug 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset not working fine with Windows :p

cadaveca, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Headset not working fine with Windows - Similar Threads - Headset working fine

2. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  3. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  4. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine.: windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine. there used to be a realtek option choice but it's gone. Basically I can hear people but they can't hear me. This happened after i reset my pc and windows 11 installed. I had 11 installed before resetting....
  6. windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine.: windows 11 does not detect input mic on headset put output works fine. there used to be a realtek option choice but it's gone. Basically I can hear people but they can't hear me. This happened after i reset my pc and windows 11 installed. I had 11 installed before resetting....
  7. Headset Output not detected but Input is working just fine.

Headset Output not detected but Input is working just fine.: My computer won't detect an Output device for my headset. The Input device works just fine, a little quiet but it's still being detected. The Output works fine with normal earbuds so idk why it wouldnt be detecting the output for my headset. I just got this setup for...
  8. Headset exit is working fine, but the entrance is not.

Headset exit is working fine, but the entrance is not.: Hello! I have recently bought a Lenovo S145 Ideapad along with a Warrior headset. Thoroughly, when I attempted to use the headset, I noticed that the microphone is not working, even with the audio being completely fine. I checked the sound window at the control panel, and...
  9. My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer: Hello, I just got today a new steelseries artics 1 headset. They work fine but my mic is just not detected. I tried everything and I found that my pc said there is no microphone plug in even tho its well Plugged in. Can someone help me [ATTACH]...
  10. Audio from screen speakers sporadically fails working but headset works fine

Audio from screen speakers sporadically fails working but headset works fine: Hey all, Since a few days I've had the issue that when starting up windows, or when switching speaker devices, my screens fail to emit any sound. The only thing that changed inbetween this starting to occur was that I updated my graphics drivers, but A, the update was...