Windows 10: Headset not working Windows 10

Discus and support Headset not working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a set of headphones that need to be plugged into the headphone jack on the front of my computer. All of a sudden my headphones stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RLKxZap, Sep 8, 2019.

1. RLKxZap Win User

Headset not working Windows 10

Hello, I have a set of headphones that need to be plugged into the headphone jack on the front of my computer. All of a sudden my headphones stopped working. When I check what audio devices are connected it only shows my monitor. In the past, when I plug my headphones into the headphone jack a program would pop up asking me what I plugged in and all that stuff. Now when it is plugged in nothing happens. I've updated all of my drivers, I've tried multiple solutions but nothing seems to work.

:)

RLKxZap, Sep 8, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset not working Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Headset not working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Headset working

2. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  3. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  4. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  5. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  6. Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.: Hi My buds2 pro [bluetooth] only works when I'm connected with Headphones Stereo mode, what means that I,m not able to use my mic. When I'm connected with headset as default, even it's possible to see that some youtube sound is running [when i look to the green bar growing...
  7. Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.: Hi My buds2 pro [bluetooth] only works when I'm connected with Headphones Stereo mode, what means that I,m not able to use my mic. When I'm connected with headset as default, even it's possible to see that some youtube sound is running [when i look to the green bar growing...
  8. Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.

9. Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics headphones not working

2. windows not recogonizing plantronics bluetooth

3. plantronics microphone not working

4. plantronics headset not working on laptop,
  5. RIG 300HX mic problems