Windows 10: Headset or Microphone Missing

Discus and support Headset or Microphone Missing in Cortana to solve the problem; Here You Can See there is no option for Headset or Microphone please help... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by saurabhsawant2, May 11, 2021.

1. Headset or Microphone Missing

Here You Can See there is no option for Headset or Microphone please help

:)

saurabhsawant2, May 11, 2021
  2. Jen.Q Win User

Headsets microphone is not working

Hi

I'm Jen, a fellow user and an Independent Advisor.

Here's what you can try:

1. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Microphone

2. Click the Change button, then make sure Microphone for this device is turned on.

3. Make sure Allow apps to access your microphone is turned on.

If you still continue to have the same problem after doing the troubleshooting steps, then proceed to the steps below:

1. Navigate to Control Panel > Sound

2. Select the Recording tab, then right click on any empty place inside the device list and tick Show Disabled Devices.

3. Right click the Headset Microphone and click Enable.

4. Right click it again and select Set as Default Device.

5. Right click Headset Microphone and click Properties.

6. Click the Levels tab, then drag the volume slider towards the largest value.

7. Click OK

Hopefully this resolves your issue.

Jen.Q, May 11, 2021
  3. My headset microphone outputs static/very muffled sound

Hi Tom,

In order to help you resolve issues with the microphone on headset, we suggest the you run the built in troubleshooter in you PC. Here are the steps:

• In the Search Box, type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter.
    • Look for and select Recording Audio, and press Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rolando Vil, May 11, 2021
  4. Headset or Microphone Missing

Headset Microphone wont work with USB adapter

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue with your headset microphone performance, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new user account to replicate the issue?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Headset or Microphone Missing

1. Headset or Microphone Missing - Similar Threads - Headset Microphone Missing

2. Microphone/headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone/headset: so i have literally searched through everything. and not a single solution has solved my issue.the problem i am having is with my microphone on my headset and it only seems to occur when i'm using it with my pc. i've tried multiple headsets and the problems still persists....
  3. Headset microphone?

Headset microphone?: Well, when I select my headphone microphone as input device in Windows, the sound is suppressed and surround sound is gone. Can anyone help me? headset : Logitech Zone Wireless Kopfhörermikrofon?
  4. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone: Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset as the microphone works perfectly fine on my phone. I searched the solution and it says use enhancements tab and tick noise...
  5. Headset Microphone undetectable

Headset Microphone undetectable: Hello, I recently bought a new laptop and I have a Razer Kraken headset with a single aux connection on it. It has a microphone on it but my laptop only recognises it as an output. The microphone is not listed as a device in device manager so I can't roll back any drivers...
  6. Headset Microphone Not Working

Headset Microphone Not Working: I recently received a pare of steelseries ARCTIS 3 headphones. I plugged them into my computer using the splitting cable to plug into the mic and audio ports on the front of my PC. The device is recognized, and the audio works well. However, there is no sound coming from the...
  7. headset with microphone

headset with microphone: I am trying to set up a headset with microphone to my new pc, having issues, shows paired, but microphone is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-microphone/fac76416-4b92-4cf3-85d0-ee9de8683d47
  8. headset microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    headset microphone: I have a HyperX Cloud Revolver and i recently got a new mic from amazon for it since i lost my last one... i have a laptop... Acer Predator Helios 300... ive looked in recording devices even checked disabled... not there... i went into device manager... tried disable and...
  9. Headset/microphone

Headset/microphone: I give up. For years I have been trying to get my headset/mic to work. No matter what I do I can't get my P.C. to recognize the fact that I have a headset with a mic. When I try using an aux splitter it doesn't recognize the headset whatsoever. Any help would be apreciated as...
  10. headset with microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset with microphone: I have a headset with microphone that I use on my xbox, but it will not work with my PC. Can anyone direct me on how I can get it to work with my PC?...