Windows 10: Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10

Discus and support Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to get my Bose headset to connect to my computer. It worked on my Laptop with Windows 10, but this new desktop computer with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephieP2, Aug 11, 2021.

1. StephieP2 Win User

Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10

I am trying to get my Bose headset to connect to my computer. It worked on my Laptop with Windows 10, but this new desktop computer with Windows 10 will just not do it. I tried many of the suggestions I found in this forum which were from 2016 or so, nothing worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

StephieP2, Aug 11, 2021
  2. mrudr5 Win User

Bluetooth headset paired, but can't connect

I am also facing the same issue. Windows 10 has brought nothing but all sorts of problem and issues along with it.. mine crashes now and then and i am presented a beautiful blue screen of death all of sudden losing all of my work. This is really annoying
    and unfortunately there is no support or fixes..

Coming to your issue, every time i try to connect my Bluetooth headset i have to go through all the sufferings you are facing.

Suggest removing the device and pair again. It always work for the first time and next time again you have to remove the device and pair again.

Steps

1. Go to Bluetooth Settings

2. Under Manager Bluetooth Devices > you should see your paired headset

3. When you click that you should see > Remove Device option

4. Click on remove device

5. Pair your headset again and it should work

Next once you disconnected your headset, you may need to follow all the steps again at least i have to do all that every time i try to connect my headset.

mrudr5, Aug 11, 2021
  3. N8 not pairing with bluetooth headset when connected with computer

I have a weird issue!

My N8 connects to my bluetooth headset and functions flawlessly usually. But whenever I connect my N8 via bluetooth to my PC it stops pairing with the headset. The moment it connects with the PC, the headset icon appears in my N8, despite it not having paired
    the headset.

This issue is nagging me for quite some time:smileymad:. Any suggestions please...

ddexter---01, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Headset pairs but does not connect with my computer - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Headset pairs does

2. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  4. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  5. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  6. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

7. Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect

Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect: I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 laptop. It worked fine for over half a year but now the headset gets paired but does not connect. In the Bluetooth setting it shows like this. After some time I receive a notification installing Rockerz 235v2....
  8. couldn't pair headset to windows 10

couldn't pair headset to windows 10: I can't connect my headset to my laptop, I can connect my headset to any other device iOS, android, it doesn't even appear in the Bluetooth list when I try to add it windows 10, even though the headset is in pairing mode I'm not sure if I am allowed to provide my headset and...
  9. Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect

Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect: I am having problems pairing ANY bluetooth headphones or headsets to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to pair any headphones it finds them and seems to sucessfully pair, but they do not connect. When I click connect I get the error : "That didn't work. Make sure you Bluetooth...
  10. headset pairs but won't connect

headset pairs but won't connect: my Senso ActivBuds S250 worked fine until last week when stopped connecting. They show as paired but won't stay connected. They work well on other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-pairs-but-wont-connect/1515e6b2-a0c2-445c-a701-ed657a3ce29c