Windows 10: headset pairs but won't connect

Discus and support headset pairs but won't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Senso ActivBuds S250 worked fine until last week when stopped connecting. They show as paired but won't stay connected. They work well on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Firicel, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Firicel Win User

headset pairs but won't connect

my Senso ActivBuds S250 worked fine until last week when stopped connecting. They show as paired but won't stay connected. They work well on other devices.

:)

Firicel, Feb 15, 2019
  2. mrudr5 Win User

Bluetooth headset paired, but can't connect

I am also facing the same issue. Windows 10 has brought nothing but all sorts of problem and issues along with it.. mine crashes now and then and i am presented a beautiful blue screen of death all of sudden losing all of my work. This is really annoying
    and unfortunately there is no support or fixes..

Coming to your issue, every time i try to connect my Bluetooth headset i have to go through all the sufferings you are facing.

Suggest removing the device and pair again. It always work for the first time and next time again you have to remove the device and pair again.

Steps

1. Go to Bluetooth Settings

2. Under Manager Bluetooth Devices > you should see your paired headset

3. When you click that you should see > Remove Device option

4. Click on remove device

5. Pair your headset again and it should work

Next once you disconnected your headset, you may need to follow all the steps again at least i have to do all that every time i try to connect my headset.

mrudr5, Feb 15, 2019
  3. jellikin Win User
    Headset pairs but not connecting! N95

Hi, Hope someone can help. I have a Samsung WEP200 headset that works with other phones, but will not connect to my N95. The headset is found, paired and authorised but just "gets unable to connect" error.

The Bluetooth symbol also has the () symbols either side when the headset is on.

Any suggestions would be greatly received. headset pairs but won't connect :)

jellikin, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Kyle_T99 Win User

Bluetooth headset paired, but can't connect

This is exactly the only way I was able to reconnect my bluetooth devices so far. I had to remove it every single time I want to re-establish connection. I'm surprised that this problem has not been resolved and that it has not caused major upset so far...

Kyle_T99, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. headset pairs but won't connect - Similar Threads - headset pairs won't

2. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  4. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  5. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  6. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

7. Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect: I've gone through the pairing process on numerous devices, and my PC recognizes and pairs with the device, however, it won't connect. When I go into the Bluetooth settings, and select "Connect" I get an error that says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  8. Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect

Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect: I am having problems pairing ANY bluetooth headphones or headsets to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to pair any headphones it finds them and seems to sucessfully pair, but they do not connect. When I click connect I get the error : "That didn't work. Make sure you Bluetooth...
  9. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won't connect.: AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried: -Deleting the drivers and updating them. -Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting -Troubleshooted everything -Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as: -Sound control panel, Devices...
  10. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect: Hi, I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my headset wont connect windows 10

2. bluetooth wont connect to headphones

3. activbuds s-250 senso windows 10 cannot connect

4. activebuds s-250 pairing to windows laptop,
  5. pairing activebuds s255 with windows 10,
  6. pair jabra earpiece,
  7. connect activbuds s250 to windows 10,
  8. my activbuds s250 wont link,
  9. headset says pairing but wont pair,
  10. headphones wont connect in playback,
  11. vibe sound bluetooth headset pairs but wont work,