Windows 10: Headset problem

Discus and support Headset problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new headset and it worked fine. But suddenly the display ceased showing up and I cannot see anything when inside the headset. I checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NatalieBerger1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Headset problem

I bought a new headset and it worked fine. But suddenly the display ceased showing up and I cannot see anything when inside the headset. I checked the drivers and tried another motherboard, everything was fine. Why has it stopped working?

:)

NatalieBerger1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset problem :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Headset problem

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset problem :p

Solaris17, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Headset problem

1. Headset problem - Similar Threads - Headset problem

2. I'm having audio problems with my headset- Muffled sound and microphone capturing PC sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having audio problems with my headset- Muffled sound and microphone capturing PC sounds: A few days ago I bought a new headset (JBL Quantum100) and it works correctly in my notebook. But, when I use in my PC, output audio is muffled and my microphone captures PC sounds (I've tested in Discord and microphone test sites). So I searched for solutions, but most of...
  3. Audio problem with wireless headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problem with wireless headset: [ATTACH] only work with this mode which is very bad before new 2 latest updates of driver it works on stereo mode[ATTACH] WH-CH500 Stereo which provide a very nice audio experience DO it right now!...
  4. AirPods Pro problems between "Headset" and "Headphones" in Win10

AirPods Pro problems between "Headset" and "Headphones" in Win10: Before re-installing Win10 Pro (20H2, v.2) last night my AirPods Pro worked like a charm: clear sound, full range from treble to bass. I could use the squeeze function to pause audio, jump tracks forward/reverse. After re-installing Win10 last night my AirPods Pro are...
  5. Bluetooth problem when switching profile between Headset/Headphones

Bluetooth problem when switching profile between Headset/Headphones: I'm using an HP Elitebook 1040 G7; ever since I got that a couple of weeks ago, I have a problem with my bluetooth headsets no matter which. Every bluetooth headset is usually connected with two profiles, Headset for communications and Headphone for media, with stereo sound...
  6. Headset unable to use Microphone & Problems with bluetooth

Headset unable to use Microphone & Problems with bluetooth: Hello everyone. I've recently purchased a relatively expensive Headset from Sony Model: WH-1000XM3 and have had troubles with it from the start. There are two separate issues which I will try me level best to describe it. I'm on Windows 10. Issue No. 1 The headset only...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy)

Bluetooth headset audio problems (hands-free unusable, stereo choppy): Hi, and thank you for following me on this journey trying not to pull my hair from my head as I try to enjoy music on my new laptop. Long story short: I've treated myself to an "ASUS TUF506IV-AS76 TUF A15 Gaming Laptop", but I'm bumping into some issues as I've started using...
  8. USB-C headset problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-C headset problem: I would like to use my AKG USB-c headphones that came with my galaxy s20 with my windows10 notebook, but the problem is that i cant use the microphone when a program is playing sounds or music. So i can only listen or only use the microphone. When i plug the headphone windows...
  9. bluetooth headset connection problems

bluetooth headset connection problems: hi dear when i try to connect bluetooth headset cool nice v8-3 , i get the following this error : [ try again ,and make sure your blutooth headset is still discoverable ] and in connect : [ couldnt connect ,try connection again ] i restarted bluetooth service and updated...
  10. Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset

Problems with Microsoft Lifechat lx3000 headset: I'm a windows 10 user, i've got a Dell laptop inspiron 5567. I've recently bought this usb headset, initially i just plugged it in and it worked fine for some time. Now it stopped working: when i plug it in the system recognize the headset i can see it from the output...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mixed reality error 14-2