Windows 10: headset produce uneven volume

Discus and support headset produce uneven volume in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using a headphone and mic to record. The problem is that my headphones is too loud in my USB microphone. It keeps changing volume. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamyoynglee, Jul 2, 2022.

1. headset produce uneven volume

I'm using a headphone and mic to record. The problem is that my headphones is too loud in my USB microphone. It keeps changing volume. How to fix this?

:)

Jamyoynglee, Jul 2, 2022

2. Headset uneven volume

I'm using a microphone for recording , the problem is that the headset is too loud through my USB microphone.

I put my USB microphone and headphone and using it casually. But occasionally the volume goes up and really too loud. I cannot adjust the options since there are no options to adjust it.

This only happens if I connect the headset to the mic.

JackkyHammond, Jul 2, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue headset produce uneven volume :p

cadaveca, Jul 2, 2022
  4. headset produce uneven volume

To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

headset produce uneven volume

1. headset produce uneven volume - Similar Threads - headset produce uneven

2. Uneven volume on my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uneven volume on my headset: I am using the microphone to record. The problem is that my headphone is too loud for my USB mic. I'm using this one before without any problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uneven-volume-on-my-headset/c9eca87e-7e04-4ec3-bcc8-be6b9c48c3f6
  3. headset produce uneven volume

headset produce uneven volume: I'm using a headphone and mic to record. The problem is that my headphones is too loud in my USB microphone. It keeps changing volume. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-produce-uneven-volume/9d8531e8-b3ee-4193-a695-8925638ec22c
  4. headset produce uneven volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headset produce uneven volume: I'm using a headphone and mic to record. The problem is that my headphones is too loud in my USB microphone. It keeps changing volume. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-produce-uneven-volume/9d8531e8-b3ee-4193-a695-8925638ec22c
  5. headset uneven volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone to record, the problem is that my headphones is too loud through my USB microphone. I'm using this one before with no problem but recently it keeps changing the volume and there is no option to adjust....
  6. headset uneven volume

headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone to record, the problem is that my headphones is too loud through my USB microphone. I'm using this one before with no problem but recently it keeps changing the volume and there is no option to adjust....
  7. headset uneven volume

8. Headset uneven volume

Headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone for recording , the problem is that the headset is too loud through my USB microphone.I put my USB microphone and headphone and using it casually. But occasionally the volume goes up and really too loud. I cannot adjust the options since there are no...
  9. Headset uneven volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone for recording , the problem is that the headset is too loud through my USB microphone.I put my USB microphone and headphone and using it casually. But occasionally the volume goes up and really too loud. I cannot adjust the options since there are no...
  10. Headset uneven volume