Windows 10: Headset properties keep changing

Discus and support Headset properties keep changing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G733. I need to have my headset playback hrtz on 48000 hrtz in order to clip properly on medal. Although, for some reason it'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ineedhelpplsmedalhatesme, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Headset properties keep changing

I have a Logitech G733. I need to have my headset playback hrtz on 48000 hrtz in order to clip properly on medal. Although, for some reason it'll change back to 44100 hrtz randomly and it is really annoying because I'm unaware until I notice my clips are poor audio quality. Please help me find a solution for this, thank you

:)

ineedhelpplsmedalhatesme, Sep 22, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset properties keep changing :p

cadaveca, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Headset properties keep changing

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset properties keep changing :p

Solaris17, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Headset properties keep changing

1. Headset properties keep changing - Similar Threads - Headset properties keep

2. Headset properties keep changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset properties keep changing: I have a Logitech G733. I need to have my headset playback hrtz on 48000 hrtz in order to clip properly on medal. Although, for some reason it'll change back to 44100 hrtz randomly and it is really annoying because I'm unaware until I notice my clips are poor audio quality....
  3. Headset properties keep changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset properties keep changing: I have a Logitech G733. I need to have my headset playback hrtz on 48000 hrtz in order to clip properly on medal. Although, for some reason it'll change back to 44100 hrtz randomly and it is really annoying because I'm unaware until I notice my clips are poor audio quality....
  4. changing file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing file properties: how can i change a WEBP file into a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-file-properties/e67e8077-f13f-4910-ba58-69ad61363ad8
  5. Libraries Properties Change Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Libraries Properties Change Icon: How can I have the 'Change Library Icon' in this dialogue to be 'active'? : . 169477
  6. Headset microphone keeps not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset microphone keeps not working.: Everytime I shut down or restart my computer the mic on my headset stops working until I unplug and plug it back in again. The headset works normally as headphones, I can still hear normally. I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger. Is there anyway to fix this so it doesn't break every...
  7. Network Connection Properties keeps changing from Private to Public

Network Connection Properties keeps changing from Private to Public: Windows 10 Professional on numerous computers at different locations has been changing on its own to a Public Network Connection. This causes issues with network shares, etc. I change them back to Private then 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, no way to know, and they change back...
  8. File Properties is missing "Icon change"

File Properties is missing "Icon change": I can not change file to icon as the option to do this is no longer there. The only options that are there is General and Previous Versions in the Header bar. Can you please give me a way so as to restore the properties folder so as to show normal page changing options. Such...
  9. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...
  10. Network property keeps changing between public and private

Network property keeps changing between public and private: This is really frustrating with Microsoft. The Network used to be stable and reliable, but it is not anymore. We have several PCs in the house and some are hardwired and some are on wifi. They used to be accessible on a private network which was set in every PC. For a...