Windows 10: Headset Releated

Discus and support Headset Releated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uhh i just bought a bluetooth 4.0 for my pc and connected my boat rockerz 400 headphones to my pc having windows 10 . It shows 2 option in sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AyushVardhan, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Headset Releated

Uhh i just bought a bluetooth 4.0 for my pc and connected my boat rockerz 400 headphones to my pc having windows 10 . It shows 2 option in sound setting one headphones second for input that says headset ag audio . I Bought the bluetooth for recording my voice but i cant record my voice i just hear sound cant record my voice pls help i tried many ways and nothing worked

:)

AyushVardhan, Mar 4, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset Releated :p

cadaveca, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset Releated :p

Solaris17, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Headset Releated

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Headset Releated

1. Headset Releated - Similar Threads - Headset Releated

2. Headset much louder on right side than left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....
  3. LucidSound LS50X gaming headset not recognized as an audio playback device.

LucidSound LS50X gaming headset not recognized as an audio playback device.: Got the headset a few days ago which was a direct upgrade from my LS35X. the 35x needed a wireless Bluetooth adapter to connect to my pc which does not come stock with built in Bluetooth whereas the 50x comes with its own dongle. the headset and dongle connect fine, problem...
  4. Windows 10 won't pick up audio from USB headset/microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't pick up audio from USB headset/microphone: I used to not have this issue with the same setup, but for some reason (and to be fair, I'm not sure what triggered it), my computer will not accept input from my USB microphone. I have a cheapo Corsair Void Pro headset. It has a 3.5mm connection but also came with a y...
  5. Bluetooth headset only connecting as a pair of headphones

Bluetooth headset only connecting as a pair of headphones: When I paired my Bluetooth headset it only showed it as an audio device not a headset like this. it shows that it is connected for music. Can anyone help me be able to connect it as a headset so I can use my mic that is on them [ATTACH]...
  6. I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.

I can hear audio but it won’t pick up any of my headsets.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stoney666222 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mntotf/i_can_hear_audio_but_it_wont_pick_up_any_of_my/
  7. Windows 10 not showing my headset

Windows 10 not showing my headset: So i recently upgraded to windows 10 but for some reason when i plug my headset in it doesnt work like there is no sound and it doesnt show as a device anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/CatSquidMeowz [link] [comments]...
  8. Headset audio feeds into microhphone

Headset audio feeds into microhphone: It's hard to explain but anything I hear feeds into my mic and whenever I am in a call with friends it creates an infinite loop which is very annoying.[ATTACH]<- Headphones audio at max playing music [ATTACH]<- headset mic picking up audio without me talking or making noise....
  9. Question Usb audio speakers keeps switching to headset high definition audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Usb audio speakers keeps switching to headset high definition audio device: Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread! For a few weeks I have been having this problem, for example, I change from my headset to my speakers in the inferior right corner as shown in the screenshot to my USB speakers and it stays that way. But after a...
  10. how do i fix my headset

how do i fix my headset: so i plugged in my headset and i tried to listen to a song and i couldn't hear anything so i tried to look at videos on my phone but none of them worked and i looked at my settings my mic was on my headset was on aswell my volume was max i tried to troubleshoot it says my mic...