Windows 10: Headset Releated

Discus and support Headset Releated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Uhh i just bought a bluetooth 4.0 for my pc and connected my boat rockerz 400 headphones to my pc having windows 10 . It shows 2 option in sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AyushVardhan, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Headset Releated

Uhh i just bought a bluetooth 4.0 for my pc and connected my boat rockerz 400 headphones to my pc having windows 10 . It shows 2 option in sound setting one headphones second for input that says headset ag audio . I Bought the bluetooth for recording my voice but i cant record my voice i just hear sound cant record my voice pls help i tried many ways and nothing worked

:)

AyushVardhan, Mar 4, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset Releated :p

cadaveca, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset Releated :p

Solaris17, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Headset Releated

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Headset Releated

1. Headset Releated - Similar Threads - Headset Releated

2. Mouse Keyboard Headset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Keyboard Headset.: This is the 3rd time i posted a question about this Ive tried litterly EVERYTHING TO STOP THIS and frustration is up there. CA CARSONGOLDEN Created on April 20, 2021 Mouse keyboard disconnecting Mouse Keyboard Headset. My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout...
  3. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  4. Mouse Keyboard Headset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Keyboard Headset.: My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins. I play alot of video games on it the main one is Rainbow six seige. Ive researched on this and nothing helped. My mouse dissconnects just for a moment too every 2 -5 seconds....
  5. Xbox 360 Wired Headset speaker not working properly after version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Wired Headset speaker not working properly after version 2004: Hello! I installed the 2004 update at the beginning of the month, April 4th to be precise. I had not used my wired 360 headset until a few hours ago, when I noticed the issue. To summarize: Both the Wired Controller and the Headset are original Xbox products. The speaker...
  6. Headset not working simultaneously with headphones on Windows 10

Headset not working simultaneously with headphones on Windows 10: Hello, my issue concenrs the audio settings I'd like to apply in order to play sounds from various applications such as YouTube or CoD: Warzone etc., while having a conversation and using the earphones' microphone . As the headset/earphones I am using Samsung Galaxy Buds+...
  7. Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc: I have turtle beach stealth 600s, but they won't connect to my pc. They show up as an option to pair, but it always disconnects and tells me to try again. Do I need to get a wireless adapter, or am I just doing something wrong?...
  8. Audio Jack in my laptop isn't detecting Mic, Headset, Line in, Speaker

Audio Jack in my laptop isn't detecting Mic, Headset, Line in, Speaker: How do I show the notification on my laptop every time I plug in an audio device? For some reason, the audio jack is constantly set to receive it as a headphone input, and I wish to be able to choose other options such as mic, headset, line in, and speaker....
  9. Lenovo Explorer WMR headset times out

Lenovo Explorer WMR headset times out: Whenever I try to start mixed reality portal, I get the error 15-13 Timeout. I have the device connected with HDMI, it has worked many times before and I am updated to the most recent version of windows 10 and Nvidia drivers. I have also tried changing the USB connection and...
  10. Headset microphone noise suppression not working.

Headset microphone noise suppression not working.: I own a brand new pair of Razer BlacksharkV2 headphones. The speakers in them work great, but I am having problems with my microphone. One day the sound being recorded by my microphone was terrible: it was saturated, it had background noise like the sound of air conditioning...