Windows 10: Headset sound trouble

Discus and support Headset sound trouble in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I be able to hear myself in my Arctis 5 headset when I speak. I have Win 10 64 bit ver 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceBell1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Headset sound trouble

How can I be able to hear myself in my Arctis 5 headset when I speak. I have Win 10 64 bit ver 1903

:)

BruceBell1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset sound trouble :p

cadaveca, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset sound trouble :p

Solaris17, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Headset sound trouble

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Headset sound trouble

1. Headset sound trouble - Similar Threads - Headset sound trouble

2. muffled sound on headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    muffled sound on headset: Since some days my headset sounds muffled. Mostly voices are muffled i can hear music just fine. If i don´t plug in the headset all the way, i can hear perfectly fine but then my mic doesn´t work. I have an other headset not as good where everything works perfectly fine. If...
  3. muffled sound on headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    muffled sound on headset: Since some days my headset sounds muffled. Mostly voices are muffled i can hear music just fine. If i don´t plug in the headset all the way, i can hear perfectly fine but then my mic doesn´t work. I have an other headset not as good where everything works perfectly fine. If...
  4. Frequent sound trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent sound trouble: I don't understand what the heck is wrong with my HP computer. My sound has been constantly going on and off. By this, I mean that when my sound is on, obviously, the speakers/headphones, and line-in are connected. When my sound goes off, for whatever reason, my...
  5. Trouble with Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with Bluetooth headset: I got JBL Tune500BT headset. I could connect to my laptop via BT but it is disconnected moment it is few centimeters away from my laptop. Even of connected there’s lots of stuttering in audio. I am literally sitting next to my laptop. Not even a meter far. I tried...
  6. Mic Trouble on a headset with working speakers

Mic Trouble on a headset with working speakers: I have a desktop PC with a mic connected via an audio splitter but no matter what I try I can't get my mic to work despite the headset speakers working perfectly. Tried messing with realtek settings, updating driverswindows just said they are all up to date, and messing with...
  7. Trouble with sound in apps

Trouble with sound in apps: Dear people who are smarter than me. Recently my sound has quit and I can't find out why. I have tried some stuff with reinstalling the soundsystem but that didnt do the trick. The weird thing is that the sound in my browser does work, but in-appsounds don't. So if I open...
  8. sounds/headset popping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sounds/headset popping: hello guys, I have really annoying random sound popping issues its a silent tik, but so annoying, I ve tried everything but dont know how to fix this.. I never had fast booting on , I tried changing cpu minimum to 100% and still popping (changed it to default again) I...
  9. trouble with headphone sound

trouble with headphone sound: When i connect the headphone to laptop i can hear the sounds but the mush sound exist with it. i update sound driver and it fix , but after restart laptop the mush sound come back. i tried troubleshooting app , but it doesn't work....
  10. No headsets sound

No headsets sound: Hi, Since I upgraded to Windows 10x64 anniversary edition on my HP Probook G2 laptop, I don't have anymore sound on headsets. After installing and uninstalling several drivers I got my sound back, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. What I tried: -...