Windows 10: Headset Unusually Quiet

Discus and support Headset Unusually Quiet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with audio, my headset was working fine yesterday but today, it isn’t working properly. My friends told me that i am really quiet so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jared_-1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Jared_-1 Win User

Headset Unusually Quiet

I’m having trouble with audio, my headset was working fine yesterday but today, it isn’t working properly. My friends told me that i am really quiet so I attempted to turn up my boost, unusually the apply button was greyed out and my friends said the couldn’t tell a difference. All my drivers are up to date and idk what to do. Pls help!!

:)

Jared_-1, Mar 2, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset Unusually Quiet :p

cadaveca, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset Unusually Quiet :p

Solaris17, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Koolen Win User

Headset Unusually Quiet

My USB Headset microphone is extremely quiet.

The setting that the website is suggesting to turn on is already turned on. And my headset is detected, it's just extremely quiet. I think it's the drivers to be honest, but since no drivers (from the manufacturer) exist, I don't know what to do.

https://www.accessorypower.com/index.php?route=account/product_warranties/support&product_id=11212

This is the page I visited to look for the drivers. They don't exist there. I'm not sure if there's a way to replace the Microsoft driver with another generic driver, but that'd be nice.

Koolen, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Headset Unusually Quiet

1. Headset Unusually Quiet - Similar Threads - Headset Unusually Quiet

2. Quiet Headset when plugged in the front port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quiet Headset when plugged in the front port.: I recently got myself a new studio headset Dt770 Pro. The problem I have been having is that when I plug my headset into the front port for headphones, they are kind of quiet. And when I plug my headset into the back green port, they are much louder; this could be unrelated,...
  3. Quiet Headset when plugged in the front port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quiet Headset when plugged in the front port.: I recently got myself a new studio headset Dt770 Pro. The problem I have been having is that when I plug my headset into the front port for headphones, they are kind of quiet. And when I plug my headset into the back green port, they are much louder; this could be unrelated,...
  4. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  5. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  6. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  8. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  9. Windows 10 Headset Microphone To Quiet

Windows 10 Headset Microphone To Quiet: After installing and updating to my latest audio drivers and using nahimic my audio has been messed up! I have to speak directly into my headset mic for it to here anything at all and if its even an inch from my face it wont pick up audio! please help!...
  10. Headset mic is very quiet unless it is in my mouth

Headset mic is very quiet unless it is in my mouth: I recently upgraded PCs which involved upgrading to windows 10 as well. I have found that my headset mic's volume is extremely low unless I am holding it literally in my mouth and yelling. I have tried reinstalling the realtek drivers multiple times, I have the mic volume...