Windows 10: Headset

Discus and support Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have an arctis 3 headset from steelseries and I’m having trouble connecting it to my pc, I need help please!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianHR, Dec 11, 2019.

1. AdrianHR Win User

Headset

So I have an arctis 3 headset from steelseries and I’m having trouble connecting it to my pc, I need help please!

:)

AdrianHR, Dec 11, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Headset :p

cadaveca, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Headset :p

Solaris17, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Headset

Headset not working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Have you tried using the headset in a different audio port?
    4. Have you tried using the headset on a different PC?

As you have mentioned you have tried some steps, may I know, what are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Also, if you are using a headset with built in Microphone, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Right click on the Speaker icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Sounds and under
      Recording
      Devices select the Microphone.
    3. Click on Properties and select
      Listen
      tab.
    4. Check the box Listen to this device.
    5. Now select the Default Playback Device under
      Playback through this device menu.
    6. Click on Apply and then OK.
    7. Click on OK.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. No audio from headset after fresh instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  3. No audio from headset after fresh instal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  4. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  5. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  6. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC: [IMG]If you want to know how to connect two USB headsets at once to a PC, then this article shows you an easy method to connect two of your headsets at the same time to your PC. This trick is helpful if you want to watch a video or play games with your friend. Suppose […]...
  8. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  9. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  10. Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Galaxy Buds2 Pro - headset mode doesn't Work, but HeadFone does.: Hi My buds2 pro [bluetooth] only works when I'm connected with Headphones Stereo mode, what means that I,m not able to use my mic. When I'm connected with headset as default, even it's possible to see that some youtube sound is running [when i look to the green bar growing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mixed reality portal